Chapter 161: Thunder

"Yeah, be careful!"

"I can't even hold a thing, Li Sheng, is there no gap in your paws!"

The moment Li Yan grabbed the reel into the fire, he took a chance and picked it out dangerously, then screamed and ran while extinguishing the Mars on his shoes.

Wu Chuchu stepped forward to pick up the scroll and carefully wiped off the dust. Seeing that it was an old scroll, a portrait that was very convoluted, very simple and untouched with a pen, much like ancient times The kind of portrait used when selecting officials or court ladies.

The picture is a child, about ten years old, looking at a little childish, the corner is written with his eighth birthday, no name.

Several people looked at each other.

Why should I ask: "What is this?"

"Yongping twenty-one years." Li Yan read out, "What year is Yongping twenty-one years?"

"'Yongping' is the year of the Emperor Xiandi," Wu Chuchu explained casually, and then said, "If this person was born in Yongping's twenty-one years, it should have been almost unconfused now, strange, what is this person's Is it special? Why did Qi Men have to spend so much time collecting this painting...ah!"

Li Sheng busy asked: "What's wrong?"

Wu Chuchu suddenly pointed to a seal on the scroll and said, "This is my father's seal!"

General Wu has always played a mysterious and unpredictable role. He seems to belong to both the sea and sky in Chaotang, and the sea and sky in rivers and lakes. His life is like a quirky mystery, even with the blank between the lines in the words. It was not enough to introduce a puzzle that was even guessed, and his wife and children never really knew him.

"More than that scroll, I think most of the letters here were written by General Wu to Chief Chong Yun. To say that, General Wu's identity was revealed at the time, and the hidden land of Qimen was discovered, almost before and after. There was always a connection between General Wu and Qimen, and it was not unexpected." Li Sheng knelt on the ground, carefully sorting out the letters that had fallen off the ground. "Well...the first year, there were some before the first year. ......"Liang Gongqin Kai" is just one piece. It is strange, why the letter to Liang Shao is mixed here?"

Wu Chuchu subconsciously tightened his clothes corner.

Suddenly remembering something, Li Sheng raised her head and asked her, "Girl Wu, can we see it?"

Everyone remembered that although these letters were all relics, they were written by Wu Chuchu's deceased father. It seemed not very good to turn them around randomly in front of her.

Wu Chuchu wanted to try to give him a smile, not too successful.

Since the first outbreak of Haitian Yishi, these past stories seem to be not so bright, and no one knows what role Wu Fei, who is almost hailed as "the second master in the world", played a role in it. , And these are secrets after all...

What Li Yan just wanted to say was stopped by Li Sheng's eyes.

Li Sheng looked at Wu Chuchu's complexion and hesitated: "If it's wrong, we..."

"It doesn't matter, let's see." Wu Chuchu interrupted him suddenly. "My dad told me from an early age,'There is nothing to say to people', I believe him."

She said, kneeling on the ground, tearing the letter to Liang Shao personally, but seeing that there was no beginning or payment, and the notes were even a bit messy, writing almost rudely: "After all, the paper If you can't cover the fire, Liang Gong, why don't you persevere!"