Chapter 36: Nandao

Chapter 36: Nandao

Zhou Fei felt in a trance that she seemed to have a little light in front of her eyes, and then, as if a heat source was near her face.

A voice said, "This girl is very good at making things, and looks better. I think she is neither like Brother Li Zheng nor like me... Could it be like her grandma?"

Zhou Fei said: "Yuck!"

It's a pity that although she has the heart to slap that man's face, she doesn't have this power.

When Zhou Fei was in her early ten years, Li Jinrong suspected that her legs and feet were unstable, and she fell to her for more than three months. After the fall, the elders in the village did not stumble over her before they were caught by the crazy woman. Pulled down from the room and swung directly to the ground, I can imagine how much force it was.

At that time, she felt that her internal organs had shifted to one place. After failing to speak for a long time, she was already suffering from internal injuries. Later, she was irritated by the other party and was very angry, so she had this blood.

Fortunately, Zhou Fei had no energy to answer.

Wu Chuchu saw that the mad woman was holding a very simple little oil lamp, dangling in front of Zhou Fei's eyes in the dimly lit room. When she said, "Like her pro-grandmother", she suddenly showed a fierce light and looked almost It is necessary to press the oily fire on Zhou Fei's face and give her back to the furnace to rebuild it.

This predecessor was so crazy that there was no trace at all. Wu Chuchu was afraid that she would talk about half of the fierce hair, and busy: "The daughter is acting like a father, and the girl naturally looks like her father."

When the mad woman listened, her expression softened, and she set aside the "weapon" in her hand. She nodded and said: "I haven't seen my uncle, but I should bring it to me someday."

Wu Chuchu was afraid to answer, and his back was soaked with cold sweat. He was even more afraid than when he and Zhou Fei were hiding in a small alley in the alley-after all, there was Zhou Fei at that time, but now she was alone. Deal with this terrible lunatic. She swallowed a few saliva without any traces, and asked with courage: "What do you call her?"

The mad woman sat on the side very dignifiedly, reaching for her sideburns with her hand, and said mildly, "I am Duan Jiu Niang, who are you? What about your father and mother?"

"My parents are..." Wu Chuchu thought that he was frightened by the fear, and his wife could say the phrase "my parents are gone" flatly, who had suppressed the emotions for many days but did not care about the situation of the master. , She repeated the word "du" twice, but the memory covered by a straw mat rushed up the brains of many life and death. Tears have fallen.

"Are you all dead?" Duan Jiuniang leaned forward, leaning her elbows on her knees, holding the cheek like a girl, but holding a face with loose skin and scarlet lips, it didn't make people feel "delicate." , I just felt a little scary.

Wu Chuchu stared at her "Blood Mouth" with tears in her eyes, and took a step back subconsciously.

Duan Jiu Niang said with a frown: "What are you crying for when your father and mother are dead? How many fathers and mothers are alive? My father and mother have been reborn twice, and none of my brothers and sisters have a lover. "Oh, I went down to Huangquan also--"

The last sentence of "Oops" was sung by her throat, not a popular song and song, but it sounded like a little tune in a country. Wu Chuchu didn't prevent her from talking, but she sang again, stunned for a moment. I saw that Jiu Niang twisted the water snake's waist to stand up, stretched out her pointed nails, and lightly touched Zhou Fei's forehead in a comatose state. He seemed to laugh and said, "Little enemy."