Chapter 41: Entrapped

As the eldest son of Master Zhu, Zhu Baoshan is a big eye lamp that looks exactly like his father. However, his temperament was so different from his father. Not only did he not inherit the skill of being ridiculous, but also some cats and dogs were unwilling to see.

Because he was born of a concubine from outside, and the concubine was not only unfavorable, but also a crazy woman who could not enjoy the blessing.

The biggest regret for Zhu Baoshan in his life is that he can't crawl back to regenerate once-if there is such a chance, he must look at his stomach if he smashes the pot and sells iron, even if it becomes a dog, it must be placed in Mrs. Zhu's stomach.

I wish the young master to be the son of Mrs. Zhu from childhood to great conscientiousness. I wish I could not forget that there are still some mothers and sisters in the world. However, Mrs. Zhu eats and commemorates Buddha and is a well-known female bodhisattva. The female bodhisattva naturally refuses to let him make it. Abandoning the mother-in-law affair, remind him to go to his mother-in-law after every three minutes.

So every day on the first day of the month, Zhu Baoshan had to bear the burden of going to visit his mad mother and daughter. Otherwise, it would be "forgetfulness" and "unfilial piety." He had no choice but to hope that the mad lady would die quickly.

It's the first day of the month again, three days in advance, Mrs. Zhu sent someone to remind him to go to please his mother and daughter. Zhu Baoshan sometimes doesn't know what his wife thinks. She sent a bunch of chilling leftovers to the courtyard, she never turned a blind eye?

Maybe the female bodhisattva is afraid that the lunatics are hungry and eat too much food?

He squeezed his nose and came to the small courtyard with a sullen face, and suddenly felt a little strange-in the first day of the past, because he knew he was coming, the old servant opened the courtyard door to meet him early. Zhu Baoshan generally did not Go in and just shout "Give my mother a favor" at the door like a routine.

But on this day, the courtyard door was closed.

Zhu Baoshan wandered around the door for a moment, and said, "Strange, could it be that the Buddha manifested his spirit, then the crazy woman finally kicked her legs and braided?"

This place has been in disrepair for a long time, and the house often leaks rain. The door has also made the insects gnawing, and the bolts are not tight. Then Zhu Baoshan looked forward to it and gently pushed it, pushing the wooden door into a small slit to peep inside.

He didn't see where the mad woman was, only to see that the messy cloths in the courtyard were all cleaned up, a door was half open, and a few laughs of young girls came from inside...very light, and a little shy It is absolutely impossible to be that crazy woman.

This courtyard is deserted all year round, and the mouse is scarce, where is the strange girl? Can't it be a tree?

Zhu Baoshan was puzzled, and was waiting to see carefully. Unexpectedly, he happened to catch up with the clumsy old servant carrying a copper basin. When he saw him, the copper basin in her hand fell to the ground, and there was a loud noise in the room. The light laughter came to an abrupt halt. Zhu Baoshan somehow came out of anxiety at that time, ran away with his legs, and ran out of the distance. His back was cold and sweaty, and he hadn't had time to catch his breath. I don't even know.

The old servant quickly stepped forward to check, Zhu Baoshan had run away, and sighed: "It's the young master, alas, blame me for being confused, and forget the first day of today, the young master is coming to please, how good... "