Chapter 48: Break through

Ji Yunshen had a little lack of breath, but his tone was very calm. It seemed that the heroes and demons beside him had turned their heads into dogs' heads, and could not shake his calm heart.

The legendary Beidao successor said: "There are nine types of snow-breaking swords. From the beginning, they are "mountain", "sea", "wind", "broken", "broken", "cut", and "no". Horse, Impermanence, and Wufeng. When I was young, I had the privilege of seeing Senior Li. I thought his knife was the essence of Wufeng, and the snow-breaker came to Li Da's master. I happened to be I was also fortunate to have seen it once. The essence of her knife is "unmatched." Little girl, you are neither Senior Lee nor Master Li. What style does your knife fall on?"

Zhou Feigang began to think that this person had no energy at all, and he didn't even show so much tiredness, so he looked at him a little bit angry and didn't want to listen to him nagging, but later she didn't know what happened. At the moment when he heard "Wufeng" and "Wupi", Zhou Fei felt as if an iron wedge had chiseled her brain, even if it was not "醍醐" initiation, at least it can be regarded as sesame oil initiation.

She couldn't help but pause, almost surrounded by the green dragon surrounded by crowds.

Zhou Fei said: "Yes, when my grandfather was gone, my mother was not much bigger than me. Her snow-breaker might have become a bear-like figure. She said that the snow-breaker is "indestructible". It's not necessarily written by myself. Why did I make it as a gui?"

Since Zhou Fei went down the mountain, he has grown beyond his mind and knowledge.

Once, she regarded Li Jinrong as the goal she wanted to surpass in her dreams. On the one hand, Zhou Fei felt that it was no big deal for Li Da to be the master. Sooner or later, there will be a day when she can easily take the whip in her mother's hand. On the other hand, Zhou Fei vaguely had an inexpressible dependence on Li Jinrong-she subconsciously believed that even if the sky collapsed, as long as Li Da's family was still there, Forty-eight Village would not be buried inside, so she said The words must be irrefutable and undisputed. The skills she teaches must be the most authoritative. Zhou Fei cares very much about her evaluation.

But at this time, it seems to be reversed.

Zhou Fei witnessed countless hardships that she could not have imagined. She personally took a little bit of responsibility... Compared with Li Jinrong's insignificant responsibilities and pressure, she realized that Li Da's being a person was really amazing.

On the contrary, it is Li Jinrong's kung fu. Although it is also first-class, there are still four masters in the world, such as the four devil heads of the living dead mountain, the Beidou greed wolf and even the Ku Rongshou. Li Da alone may not be able to stand out.

Zhou Fei had this idea in mind. The original frame of the nine-style snow-breaker seemed to suddenly fall apart in her heart. Zhou Fei didn't want to. She stretched out the back of the knife and pressed the blade of the hands of a blue dragon. At the top, Zhou Fei slipped on the blade with the help of the trend-like she had slid a wicker across the flight line countless times!

Sliding to the end, Zhou Fei's blade suddenly stood, and the word "broken" was ready to go. The person in front of her had no time to react and had been stabbed by the knife like a poisonous snake.

Zhou Fei kicked the corpse off the tip of his knife, then reached out and grabbed the collar of the corpse, struck forward fiercely.

The world formation method is very different, but some truths are fixed. Although Zhou Fei has never learned it systematically, but he is very talented in fighting...especially in fighting groups, a set of "Mayfly" is enough to give her a wing.