Chapter 151: Yamanaka

The screaming person was the young tiger. His sister Chungu then casually ordered him to go to Li Sheng. As a result, the child turned away and lost his way as soon as he ran away. A secret door happened to catch up with the corpse's big eyes.

"Excuse me, let it go." How should I step forward and squat down to look carefully at the corpse, the snake in his sleeve close to him slowly revealed a small head curiously, glanced out, and then, as if encountered In case of any natural enemies, the little snake froze stiffly and retracted his sleeve in Poison's sleeve.

A layer of dust fell on the corpse, but the surface of the skin was not decayed. A thin layer of skin clung to the skeleton, clearly delineating the shape of the joints and bones.

"Men, who have practiced kung fu like gossip palms, it looks like they are quite young." Ying He Cong turned over the corpse to see the main points, but he didn't find any obvious wounds.

Li Sheng said: "Look at his hands and feet for breaks."

"You mean..." Ying Hecon immediately realized something, slightly opened his eyes, quickly opened the hand of the corpse, and saw that there was a three-inch long gap in the back of the corpse's hand, and the shrivelled person was emptied. Put it on the bone of the hand, like a face pocket that was bitten by the mouse, should He Cong turn the corpse over again, and saw another same breach in his back neck, "Nirvana Gu."

"Well, it is said that after Yin Pei released Nirvana Gu, he killed the head of Chongyun who heard the news with that poison." Li Sheng whispered, he knelt down with one arm, turned over the face of the corpse, and carefully recognized Looking at the deformed facial features of the man, he didn't see the reason for a long time. He finally gave up and slowly shook his head. "The deformation is too great, and I can't recognize whether this person is a long head of the cloud."

How should I sneer: "I am in the vast land of Kyushu, and I am really rich in the wolf of Zhongshan."

Li Sheng knew that he was bitter and harsh, so he didn't talk about it, and only waved his hand: "No matter who we are, since we met, please ask him to settle down."

Together, under the command of Li Sheng, the crowd carefully avoided the wide array of formations in the forbidden ground, picked a place to dig a pit, and buried the dry body.

Zhou Fei didn't move easily, so she hurried to the side, and it didn't make any sense to watch others seeing people digging pits. She carried a cane with one hand and held a torch herself. Crossing a long and narrow path, it was found to be unbelievably deep inside. There were seven stone gates. The organs on the wall had been destroyed, but the naked/exposed part had dazzled her.

If it wasn't for Yin Pei to come in, it was really not easy to come in here, and Zhou Fei could not help but slow down and slightly alert.

After the seven stone gates, there was a dark stone cave, she raised the torch high, and at the same time, her eyes narrowed uncomfortably.

I don't know if it's Zhou Fei's illusion. As soon as I entered this cave, a thick cold air came across my face. The square-shaped stone room was very strange. The walls and the ceiling were all filled with dense small letters. , I don't know what ghost symbol, Zhou Fei didn't recognize any one. I just felt that the characters were living in the stone like reptiles, staring coldly at the outsiders who dared to break in.

There are five stone statues with a height of one person displayed at the door of the stone room, with a human face above the head, but connected to the five poisons below the neck. The tail of the viper is lifelike, and the human face is stunned or joyful, all showing an unspeakable monster. .