Chapter 24: City gate fire

Xie Yun shattered the porcelain bottle of antidote. At this time, he did not need to pay attention to the problem of dryness. He applied the ointment to the entrance of each stone prison all the way.

Zhou Fei quickly followed him, slashing the locks on the stone prison door one by one, and trying not to look directly at the brothers who licked the prison door in various poses... Some heroes are probably not used to eating spicy food. A bit of whispering painful, but noisy.

The mountains and the wild are the killers who are deliberately scheming, but the two of them have been fishing all the way.

Xie Yun's light merits do not know where the teacher is, and she is a bit evil. Zhou Fei suspects that he may have a lot of gas in his bones, and it is completely effortless to run up, just like a piece of thin paper that was blown away by the wind, she was a bit chased. In the past, I had to carry a large knife to do manual work.

The most terrible thing is that after this large circle was cut down, she failed to find Li Sheng.

Zhou Fei couldn't help but feel anxious, especially remembering the stories that people told her to peel and dig heart.

Li Sheng has a small white face with tender skin and tender meat. What should I do if he is caught by the Suzaku Lord?

There was a grumpy bear in the forty-eight village for nearly a year. He almost injured several of the little brothers who went to the mountain to catch pheasants. They were followed by an elder for a day and night. They were killed and dragged back, saying that they were going to peel and make a blanket. Zhou Fei was still very young. I just remembered that the bear's head was lying on the side, and his face was gloomy, as if he was gritting his teeth and intending to revenge his death in the afterlife-this is the shadow of childhood in Zhou Feiye's monkey.

At this time, she automatically put Li Sheng's head on the bear, thinking she was shuddering.

Just when she started to think about it because of too much pressure, Xie Yun in front suddenly stopped.

Zhou Fei: "Why..."

Xie Yun extended a finger: "Hush--"

His expression was too severe. Zhou Fei subconsciously held his breath. Gradually, a pipa sound came out of the hustle and bustle of the valley. At first, there was only a thin line, and then it became clearer, as if it sounded in the ear. Yes, all the killing and murmurs were suppressed together.

The sound of the piano was not passionate, but rather mournful, low back and gentle, and even a bit of a sense of discontinuity.

"Cry makeup." Xie Yun whispered.

Zhou Fei surprised: "What?"

Xie Yun said slowly: "A sing-song is about a beautiful woman, the beauty of the young is broken first, the crying under the lamp and candle tears, the blushing, the flower makeup, the mourning..."

Zhou Feiman's head is full of human leather blankets. Anyone who can listen to this kind of wind and snow, immediately interrupted him irritably: "What a mess!"

Xie Yun reached out to stop her and said abruptly: "Retreat, the person who came is not good."

His voice fell, and a figure suddenly appeared on the top of the mountain in the distance.

Zhou Fei had excellent eyesight and saw that he was a man with wide shoulders and narrow waists. He held a pipa in his hand, his hair was circulated, and his coat was elegant. He could soar up at night by the night wind. Suddenly, the man stood on the violin and glanced down the mountain, but in three or two instants, he had landed along the long ridge.