Chapter 64: rumor

Chapter 64: rumor

No matter how angry or angry Zhou Fei is, once she is immersed in her own world, she will slowly subside. As long as it is not a deep hatred, she usually comes and goes quickly.

The snow-breaker is worthy of being the "grandmaster's sword". The moon has not yet risen, and she has educated her yellow-haired girl, who has never been six years old, into a sensible adult.

"The sensible adult" stood up and took two steps in the house. After a moment of self-examination, he felt that Xie Yun was very funny because of his temper, and he would be more true to him with teeth and teeth. of.

Zhou Fei looked at the probe and saw that there were a few sparse Lala guests downstairs, but the second shopkeeper had yawned for a long time. He gave Xie Yun a small jug of muddy rice wine and he lazily wiped the table.

The couple who sang and told the book sat lonely in the field. The woman's voice was dumb. The blind man fiddled with the slightly damp strings. The sound of the piano echoed in the empty lobby, but it was a bit bleak.

Xie Yun didn't know where to get a small oil lamp, put it on hand, according to the old paper and pen on the table, he would write a while, he would be amazed, and occasionally picked up the wine bowl to squeeze the turbid wine. In one bite, the shirt was a bit slack, and it seemed a bit dismal.

Zhou Fei walked past lightly and saw that he was writing a new lyric about the vocal sounds of the singing couple, and she sat next to it, holding her chin. The front part suppressed the paperweight, and Zhou Fei only saw one sentence: "...and saw that the old stone by the bridge was frosted and away from people."

Xie Yun brushed her nib and glanced at her, then dropped her eyelashes indifferently.

Zhou Fei turned over an empty bowl by herself, poured a small bowl of rice wine from Xie Yun's small jug, and finished a few sips, smashed it a bit, and felt that the wine was so light that she couldn't taste anything. She didn't A big accident, Xie Yun seems to be casual and casual, but in fact has his own rules, Ping Bai can't do anything about drunken spirits and drunkenness.

Zhou Fei stretched out **** and clamped Xie Yun's pen.

The old old pen stand stopped in the air, the ink on the pen tip dipped a little, and a drop fell. However, Zhou Fei's hand was faster, and he immediately passed the empty wine bowl in his hand. Dangdang took the round ink dot neatly and made it in one go.

Xie Yun: "..."

Zhou Fei knew that his mouth was wrong, so he smiled at him flatly.

Most of the time she hangs the love of being a lone man on her face, but she is a young and beautiful girl, and she occasionally sells it well, but she does not seem stiff, and she can't lose her temper at a glance. .

Zhou Fei asked, "What are you writing?"

Xie Yun was depressed with her lack of interest, and at the same time withdrew the pen, she didn't take it easy on her: "Afraid of death order."

Zhou Fei saw him opening, and quickly descended the donkey, saying, "Thank you, brother, I was wrong."

Xie Yun glanced at her.

Zhou Fei secretly lucked out, thinking that when Li Sheng was a child, he lost the match with her. He always went back and cried for himself. The next day it was just like everyone else. She thought so in her heart, and there was a little "you are in trouble" complaint on her face. After a long search, she stuttered and said: "Then, when I was in Hengshan, I said the wrong thing, but I didn't think so. ."