Chapter 90: Capture king

Cao Ning raised his eyebrows slightly: "I heard that Li Jinrong doesn't eat hard and never communicates with outsiders. Since you are not from the forty-eight villages, why are you running around for more business?"

Yang Jin took it for granted: "Don't you even know each other if you help each other by drawing a knife on the road?"

"The road is uneven," Cao Ning said with a smile. "The hill over there is now lively. You don't go to draw a knife. You come here to do what? Who told you that the king is here?"

Yang Jin: "..."

Zhou Fei in the room hated not picking leaves to cover his eyes. For the first time, he had a feeling. Last time he was in Shaoyang to win the fraud that Yang Jin played...it seemed a bit bullying.

Fortunately, the people who walk by the foot are more clever. Seeing Yang Jin want to sell them off, when even stepping forward to interrupt him, "Less nonsense, kill Cao dog!"

As soon as this statement came out, countless echoes.

Yang Jin later realized that he was being clichéd by someone, and he was a little angry and angry.

However, he couldn't speak, and it was always possible to be a thug. Yang Jin's hand was interrupted and the Yan Dao was shocked. Once, Zhou Fei's headache was so loud that he was rushing in.

Zhou Fei finally had the opportunity to see the real 13 swords of broken geese. I saw that the broad-backed sword was in Yang Jin's hands, and Ji Yunshen's broken water was two extremes, one extremely cheerful and one very cunning. Yang Jin's blade was not fancy, it was really hone by bit by bit, and it was very solid when sinking together.

It turned out that this was Xie Yun's "solid sword"!

If you give him two layers of tofu and call the fast knife to cut only the upper layer, Yang Jin can swing a few knives in the blink of an eye, so that the upper layer of tofu will not stick together, and the lower layer of tofu will not be broken.

This is Kung Fu.

The guards swarmed and were forced to be driven away by Yang Jin's blade. The young man with a newborn calf who was not afraid of the tiger dared into the sea as fearlessly as the sea. The archers on both sides were already standing. Arrows swarmed at him. An old gangster with a walking foot immediately flew forward, and somehow found a huge, fine-grained fishing net. One person pulled it on the side to cover Yang Jin. The fishing net didn't know what was woven. It was very tough. Iron arrows and wooden arrows all fell down. The broken winged bird dialed out of the net.

Kou Dan shouted, "Why! Take it!"

As she said nothing, Cao Ning's guards rushed up.

Fang Cai Zhou Fei didn't recognize it. Those few guards made this shot, and she found out that a few people were all assassins under Naruto!

The outsiders from southern Xinjiang are starting out for the forty-eight villages, and their own traitors are acting as guards of pseudo-dog dog officials!

This situation is really ironic. Zhou Fei clenched his hands tightly to look at Chunchun Mountain, his chest was cold for a while, but he controlled himself and did not act rashly.

She has to wait, the opportunity is not yet mature.

If Zhou Fei has a unique advantage over Shang Mingfeng, then Yang Jin can be said to have a unique disadvantage.

Several assassins appeared in endless ways and the "smoky rain" that appeared anytime and anywhere made him deal with a lot of trouble. After a few rounds, he had to retreat back to the yard.