Chapter 148: Escape

Chapter 148: Escape

On the mountain rock, a scoop was opened innocently, and a hole so big emerged that the North Army was not blind, and naturally saw it.

How should he lead the refugees into the open secret road, the nearby northern army followed closely and followed.

Fortunately, their oil barrels were exploded. As long as there were no rockets that sprayed clouds and mists, the group of snakes should be of some use. They were scattered around the periphery of many refugees under the sound of the snake's flute, and they were fan-shaped. Arranging troops, blocking the footsteps of the North Army, Yang Jin glanced down at Li Sheng and said, "Release."

After he finished speaking, he adjusted his posture and jumped up and down from the mountain rock. The horse-like monkey jumped out of the group of snakes. Hurry up!"

Ad

If it wasn't for "Go Hurry", the three-character word was broken, and it seemed quite majestic.

At this time, part of the northern army in the valley fell into chaos, the rest was divided into two, half went to enclose the sudden secret passage, and the rest half flooded the sides of the valley.

The masters of the next generation were besieged by the former servants one after another for a night, and they could not help being soft-footed. Li Sheng had the illusion that his limbs were no longer his own. His brain was cut down, and he was tripped by a mountain of rock without paying attention. stand up.

He and Zhou Fei had been rushed away by the crowd of the North Army, and she could not see her there for a while. After such a fall, dozens of long wooden warehouses and big knives pressed against him, intending to crush him into a pot once and for all. Mincemeat.

Li Sheng fought his old life and shouted loudly, holding a halberd picked up from somewhere in his hand high above his head, and simply stopped the "knife mountain" pressed down. When the short soldiers met, he really heard it. With a click, there was a sudden pain in his arm, and I wondered if it was cracked or broken.

The formation of the "Beidou Upside Down" has seven eyes, and now it has become the fifth. How can it be successful in this difficult situation? What's more, the door of the secret road has not been closed. If he died here, what difference does it make for the refugees to enter the secret road, but it is just another place to be chased by the Northern Army...

Li Sheng didn't know where it came from, he held the knife above his head with one hand, and blood came out of his gums. He desperately dived his injured arm into his arms and found a signal bomb of the forty-eight village, trembling. Send it to your mouth, bite the lead with your teeth, and throw it out against the ground.

The signal flare "ba" sounded as if it was burning from among the northern army, and the sparks flew out to the ground.

As soon as the North Army was caught off guard, many people didn't see what was flying, and they were caught by the spark. The pressure on Li Sheng's head was relieved, and he took the opportunity to roll over and roll out, with four or two pounds. Fa, pushed the pile of knives on top of his head to the side and crashed to the ground.

At this moment, a bright light flashed, and Li Sheng saw a flower in front of him, and he looked up suddenly, and saw that the light of the broken cover fell like splashing ink, and the famous handed down knife passed away overnight, but it was not stained by blood, and the first emerged vaguely on the knife. The morning light on the ground flows through the blood trough, converges at the tip of the knife, and then folds in all directions.