Legend of Fei Chapter 4: Xie Yun

"Crossing the Mojiang" is a mantra often spoken by younger disciples of the forty-eight villages, just like "killing you" and "inviting you to eat someday", it's just meaningless.

And the reason for this remark is long.

Since the rebellion of the Sanzhai Lord in that year, the Forty-eight Village has been seriously injured. In these years, the confrontation between the south and the north has become more and more complicated. The Forty-eight Village has hidden some imperial courts, and it has to be strictly controlled.

There are countless secret roads and sentries along the mountain road, and there is a movement on one side. The news can be spread all over the Shu immediately. Normally, everyone has to stay in and out of it. Wait, the ins and outs are all complete, so that you can check them at any time. Everyone has their own token, which has a name and a surname. It is not enough to steal other people's tokens.

Undisciplined young disciples are not allowed to go down the mountain casually. Whether or not the teacher is counted is the master of each master. The master does not nod, and there is no ability to fly away from the sky-but there is one exception, that is, you can ride with your own strength. People who washed the Mojiang.

The Ximo River is the only place in the entirety of the forty-eight villages that is not guarded day and night. At the southeastern end, the high mountains and the stone walls are separated by cowboys and weavers. There is a wide Ximo River sandwiched between them. It is a sky.

There are countless local folklore about the washing of the Mojiang River, because the water in that river is not blue or green, it looks black and lacquered, and when it stands high, it looks like a huge black agate. When the old master was alive, it took more than three years. It took a lot of manpower and material resources to polish the trees and abrupt large stones between the two sides of the mountain wall one by one. The two mirrors on the mountain wall were like a large mirror, and they were also darkened by the river water. The mountain walls are not only difficult to climb, but can also be seen from the mountain.

Even if someone really has nothing to do, it's okay to go down to the middle of the river. There is an old senior in Ximojiang. I don't know how old he is or how he came and went. Zhou Fei feels that he has been there since he was born. "Fish Lao" is a man of forty-eight villages.

In addition to an old fish in the Ximo River, there are countless organ traps.

Zhou Fei remembered that when he was a child, the forty-eight villages were not so strict in and out. There was a wave of unlucky brothers who did not know what medicine was wrong, and there was no way to go. They had to explore the depth of the Mojiang River. Two days without exception, they were tied to the cliff by twine.

Yu Lao is very pursuing regularity, not only tied up, but also aligned the feet of these people, arranged in a row according to the tall and short, looked neatly from the distance, very neat and pleasing.

At that time, Li Jinrong ordered people to put down this group of disciples who did not know the heights of the earth, and joked that if anyone could pass the Mojiang River in the future, who would be considered a teacher. When this remark came out, it aroused the enthusiasm of generations of disciples trying to cross the river, but unfortunately they retreated.

No success so far.

Zhou Fei frowned lightly and felt Li Sheng was fine.

Li Sheng stared at her tightly, revealing a slightly malicious smile, and said slowly: "It's okay to be afraid, I know you are not a complainant. Today, when I didn't say it, you didn't listen." Ever."

The so-called "aggressive method" is sometimes quite powerful. No matter how loud it is in the mouth, "I don't eat your activist", my heart will still be angry with fire.