Chapter 96: Go south

"Let's go, our house is not Kaishantang." Shop Xiaoer frowned at the refugees kneeling at the door, "I said to you fathers and fathers, I also looked at you pitifully, but the villain I am a stink If I say nothing, what's the solution? Hurry up and go away, and the fire of the shopkeeper will come up later, and I won't be able to fall, and you will be pitiful to me... Let's go to other houses to see!"

In the winter of this year, the North and South Dynasties, which had been gaining more than three years, turned their heads again and fought. The refugees from north to south seemed to rush the ants into the cave, and "Hula La" came out.

Ordinary people on the border were pressed under the world, suffering from hardships and suffering, and carrying the old people's precious clothes and jade food on their shoulders, they had to bend down and touch the ground, bit by bit from the cracks in the stone and soil. food.

Today, they have collectively floated to the world, like a weak duckweed with a foundation, nowhere to scratch, and a little wind and grass, so they must go to heaven along with the loess.

When sinking when sinking, when sinking when sinking, think about the ants, Pepsi, aren't they all living like this?

The inn is called "The First House". The front yard is a two-storey restaurant. There is a courtyard in the back, which bears its name. It is regarded as the most local. The refugees at the door are also extra, and they have gone from wave to wave. Can't rush away.

Dian Xiaoer persuaded a group of gangs to carry water for the guests. A few black men in the dart board were sitting in the lobby, next to which was a flag with the name "Xingnan" of the board, and a few men. Everyone has a face of wind and frost, surrounded by a pair of fine-skinned young men and girls.

Among them, the teenager had a bad complexion, a sick face, and occasionally coughed a few times. I wonder if it was injured or sick. He glanced at the door, stopped Xiaoer, took out some broken silver, and said to him: "Even if the other people don't care, those old and weak women and children are also very pitiful. Anyway, they get some food for others. ."

The teenager must have been a young master who didn't know how to suffer. He suddenly opened his mouth, and it was too late for the several entourages to stop it. He had to look at him with disapproval.

The girl frowned: "Brother!"

The shop Xiaoer lost a smiley face, but did not reach out to pick up the money. He only said to the teenager: "Thank you young master-it's not that the villain doesn't know what to do, it's just that you live in the shop. Pity them with kindness. In a few days, when you leave, who can they go to? It's more serious to urge them to find a way to live. The battle is still growing. Where will it end in the beginning?"

The young master of the dart board went out the door for the first time, and he was kind-hearted for a while. He never thought about the long-term.

The second boy in the shop nodded his head and made a joke against him. He put down the sentence "You can tell me again when something happened" and was called away by other guests.

"Cars, horses and horses, standing shoulder to shoulder, accumulating for decades, and once falling apart, they fall apart, as if the porcelain bottle fell on the ground.

The old storyteller opened his mouth with a hoarse voice. Hearing in his ear, the rusty iron scraped scraped pieces of porcelain repeatedly. The four blocks of the inn were quiet for a while, and then the old storyteller sighed heavily and looked up. Looking around the four seats, he gave a furious bang and gave a crackling sound.