Chapter 130: Gunmen

Chapter 130: Gunmen

In fact, if you look closely, these seventeen-counted 18 people locked by the ground door lock, they are not exactly the same, just a thin skin like a living ghost, the same costume and iron mask, The iron mask covered the eyebrows again, revealing only the slightly disfigured lips and chin. Not to mention those who have never seen Yin Pei, even Zhou Fei can't tell who is who.

And one-eighteenth of Fang Cai only forced Mrs. Niang to make moves with a group of masters at the same time, this will actually come to a nest!

If nothing else, Master Liu will never be able to get out the door lock.

Three years ago, Zhou Fei frightened Yin Pei with a pack of medicine powder from Master Tong Ming. At that time, Zhou Fei had initially encountered the "Tao" of the impermanent snow-breaker, and the knife approached the level of first-class masters. Pei's experience against the enemy is pitiful, and a strange and deep internal force is robbed. It is difficult to completely recuperate in a short period of time-but even so, if Yin Pei is firmer at that time, he only uses that body to dominate He can easily balance Zhou Fei.

Today is not what it used to be. Today, Yin Pei's "Qinghui Real People" name is unique in Wulin in the Central Plains. I am afraid that he will never be scared away when he came out of the cottage early this year. Mrs. Fang Cainisang and others besieged the iron-faced man. Zhou Fei Leng watched from the side, and felt that there was no pressure. He was able to fight with one of the swords, and he probably could fight one... But suddenly 18 came, and she couldn't really fight this.

What's more, Zhou Fei glanced at these iron-faced people, and suddenly there was a terrible thought in her heart. This thought was as unreasonable as she recognized the voice of Mrs. Niessin. She thought: what if they are not really Yin Pei? do?

A person who raises these many dangerous puppets will catch fire if he is not careful, then he must have a way to suppress them, either by force or by means.

This cannot be more simple.

So if none of these eighteen people are Yin Pei himself, where has he gone now? Ordinary people are simply unimaginable.

Zhou Fei made some calculations, and felt that Yin Pei was not far from flying.

While carefully adjusting her position along the roots of the Liujiazhuang courtyard wall, she felt sadly that the four words "invincible" were pure nonsense.

If you do not touch your conscience and do not consider morality, then in terms of facts, the evil martial arts are undisputedly more powerful than the so-called "decent".

Ordinary exercises pay attention to meridians, accumulation, qualifications, methods, and realms. In addition, you have to practice three nines in winter and three days in summer. In this way, when you have practiced for decades, when you have to be white, the effect depends on personal creation. .

The evil faction martial arts can make people go to the sky in one step, before they are just a fish that is suspected of being a dog. After a sudden change, they can immediately run across the world and call the heroes to bow their heads!

If you compare kung fu to being a human being, these well-known deeds are probably "beautiful in appearance, bad in temperament, poor in origin, and have no bright future". They also like to ignore them, and they must be chased by them for decades. Seeking hard behind him. Others' demon Kung Fu is like a fairy princess, gentle and careful, never picking on you, and willing to give you anything.

It's true that people die more than people, and they can be thrown away.

When Li Yan was a child, she listened to the elders in the village telling stories when she was a child, and talked about the fights for martial arts cheats. She always stared at her ignorant big eyes and didn't understand it. The silly boy thought that the martial arts cheats were all her ordinary days. The "homework" that was unavoidable was shocked by the bad embryos in the story who were willing to do bad things for "work".