Chapter 133: Phantom

Yin Peihong and Zhou Fei said with a smile: "Qimen's group of stinky cow noses are not good at chanting. There is a Nirvana Gu hiding in the forbidden area. You even believe the ghosts that such people say!"

Zhou Fei's men made three knives in a row. The "wind" carries a hint of the northern knife. The knives and knives stick together constantly, specially picking up Yin Pei's flaws. Whenever he drills in from places where he can't protect, her knife is impermanent. Tao, the "qi" brought out by the sword wind is even more invisible, even though the internal force can be so deep that the sword is invulnerable, the Gu mother is still a fragile bug, and the sharp sword wind almost touched the Gu several times. mother.

Ad

Yin Pei's martial arts are all from pillage, and he has never practiced anything seriously. It is impossible to compete with Zhou Fei. He will be simple and rude, and his palms will be pushed out flatly. She broke her knife with brute force.

No matter how big a wizard is before the broken life, after all, he has been dead for hundreds of years. Although the three-footed Qingfeng still hates, it is just a piece of iron, and because of its sharp knife and thin blade, it looks better than ordinary. Miao's swords are more fragile and can't withstand the destruction of this pure power.

Zhou Fei ended up with a bad knife and put them together in a circle, about forty-eight villages can come around, this situation can be described as full of experience.

She immediately withdrew her force, and the horizontal knife avoided its sharpness, but at this moment, the Gu mother in Yin Pei's chest seemed to be intolerable at last. She fluttered her wings and flew up the palm of Yin Pei like lightning. Affected by his brutal force, it was like a sharp leaf, just passing through the center of the storm, accurate and unharmed.

In that breathless state, Zhou Fei directly described the scary monster, but did not feel fear or nausea.

The trajectory of the strange insect avoiding Yin Pei's palm wind was infinitely elongated and infinitely clear in her eyes, and some kind of looming feeling hovering around her heart seemed to be suddenly depicted by an invisible pen.

For the first time, she succeeded in appeasing the withering Qi of the rebellion inside, allowing the two internal breaths to flow in the meridians simultaneously.

The first time she faced a powerful opponent, she was exhausted, and the knives of Ku Rongzhen Qi's automatic operation became one.

The first time I touched the threshold of every type of snow breaking.

For the first time realized the mystery of the ups and downs of the impermanent sword...

She has wiped the line of life and death countless times between the cliffs, deep in the dense forest, on the vast ice and snow.

In the middle of the night, when she couldn't sleep at night, she shattered her pillows and covered the desert countryside. She looked at the Kangyuan Star River alone. She was stuck behind her unimaginable bottlenecks countless times. The accumulation of internal force is like a gravel between fingers, and unbearable pain occurs in a trance, thinking that he will end there on the way to martial arts.

Numerous interrogations and quarrels in silence, flashed through Zhou Fei's brain one by one, and then shrunk to a point, falling to the greedy Gu mother who was already close by.

Zhou Fei suddenly moved, and her feet seemed to move half a step irregularly, without looking at the mother's gu, slanting obliquely across, the **** came to find the weakest line between Yin Pei and the wind , Slipping out with little resistance, Han Guang's overflowing blade passed Yin Pei unscathed, and the lost blade wind cut off his strands of hair hanging on his cheeks.