Chapter 150: Roundabout truth

"Let's take a look at this." Li Sheng had an arm, holding a lot of long scabbards, which was quite inconvenient, so he had to throw them on the ground. "There are so many scabbards over there-I said this place is really Absolutely, any wall can be mistakenly inserted into an organization formation, even if you have learned some fur, you have to get stuck in it for a long time, and ask everyone not to go around."

Zhou Fei was shot by the North Army's arrow on one leg, and her feet did not dare to touch the ground. She only moved with her crutches and one leg. She suspected that she could not get up when she squatted down. Looking away.

Yang Jin and Ying Hecong also joined together.

Yang Jin's broken goose sword was cut with a blade, and he was distressed, and he wanted to find a temporary replacement. Who would have turned the place of Fang Cai, and did not find a sword, all of which were scabbards. Disappointed: "What a forbidden place is this? I look like a cellar with debris."

Ad

Li Sheng turned the scabbards face up and arranged them in a row: "What did you see?"

Zhou Fei frowned, and saw that there was a water ripple on each scabbard, almost the same position, almost the same.

"It is said that the sword of the mountains and rivers also came from Master Chen of Penglai," Li Sheng said. "However, the sword itself has been lost early, but a sword sheath has been left."

"'Mountain Sword' is not actually a sword, it refers to Yin Daxia himself," Zhou Fei corrected, she was a little curious about what a bunch of mountain sword sheaths looked like, so she propped up with one leg and crutches, and they came slowly to Li Sheng. move.

Li Sheng sighed: "Come on, brother back you."

Zhou Fei waved at him, and then said: "I don't know how many swords Yin Daxia has changed in his life. They are all merchandise that cost money to invite others to play. There are no inscriptions. Didn't Mrs. Niang's "Drink Shenxue" be handed to Yin Daxia? Most probably it was because she saw that Yin Daxia later asked Master Chen to buy one?"

What should we do strangely: "What is the reason?"

Zhou Feidao: "Master Chen is a famous artist in the world. Some of the soldier's blades are made by others. For example, Wangchun Mountain and Yinxue Xue can be handed down to others. Others are more confusing. A pot of iron can be used to make some scraps. I don't pay much attention to it. I don't know how to pay for it. I used a wooden sheath and sold it to subsidize the household. I heard Master Chen say that Yin Daxia bought the kind of "subsidized household" sword. Mrs. Niang should understand later By the way, in the realm of Yin heroes, if he took a piece of iron, that piece of iron was "mountain sword", nothing else, it was deliberately given a famous sword as a gift...but this is all I guess, listen to it Even if it is not allowed."

During the talk, they and the others slowly came to the place where Li Sheng had only been before. I saw a small door opened on the stone wall. There was no cave in it, and I couldn't see my head at a glance.

"Follow me, here is a three-layered array, superfluous, and we can only figure it out for a small hour trapped inside." Li Sheng said while raising his torch high.

He Cong should carry a mountain sword sheath and said, "That is to say, Yin Daxia, the mountain sword sheath that the Quartet scrambled for, was later equipped, not by the hands of Master Chen-I was thinking about one thing Yin Pei had been here before. It is said that his martial arts were very low when he didn't get Nirvana Gu. If Senior Qimen had changed his mountain sword sheath at that time, would you say he would not notice it?"