Chapter 82: siege

Chapter 82: siege

Zhang Bolin is a middle-aged and elderly man who has to kneel down on the ground even if he is bitten by a dog. Where is willing to let Gu Tianxuan run like that.

Not long ago, Zhou Fei was also a grumpy young man. The intuitive reaction of these two when he was on the blood was completely coincident.

One is Kou Dan, who is ungrateful and bullies the ancestors, and the other is Gu Tianxuan, who has a deep hatred against the 48th Village. People come to the door to provoke them. If they are allowed to run after they are picked, they will retreat.

You have to grab it back into balls!

Zhang Bolin flicked away the white smoke Kou Dan put, slapped the long wooden warehouse, shouted it, and threw it out.

Gu Tianxuan didn't look back, but the two men in black rushed forward with training, and actually resisted him with flesh and blood, and immediately nailed them on the ground. Long Kakura's tail was still trembling.

Zhang Bolin shouted angrily, and he had to stand still if he pulled his legs.

Zhou Fei immediately followed.

At this moment, she heard Xie Yun whispered to her: "A Fei."

Within three steps, Zhou Feitou did not return his heart and said: "What should I do? This is busy!"

After five steps, she vaguely began to feel inappropriate.

Zhou Fei often chased after Xie Yun, and was inadvertently forced to make a good job by Hao Sheng. After a few moments, she was already ten feet away. At this moment, she hurried forward a few steps and grabbed Zhang Bolin in front of him. As soon as she looked up at Chunshan, he stopped him: "Master Zhang, it's a matter of urgency, don't patronize them first."

Zhang Bolin's eyes glared into a bronze bell, and he looked angrily at Zhou Fei who turned his face to "treason".

Zhou Fei's eyes did not hide, he shook his head, and said in a straight voice: "Mr. Zhang, most of our manpower has just been taken away by Brother Lin. Those in the forest are all blindfolded, and there are not so many people. Furthermore, I really chased the wash. In the Mojiang River, there is Kou Dan, who is the one who holds the opportunity to make sure the knife is inaccurate. Moreover, the situation is unsettled, and the mountain is unknown, and there is a possibility that the wind will remain in the mountains... "

Zhou Fei was summoned by Xie Yun and called back the reason before she abandoned her.

At this time, her soul returned to her position, Zhou Fei turned a little bit, and immediately thought about it-Lin Hao commanded the forty-eight village defense, and he was on the same level as Elder Zhao and Elder Zhang. When the situation was urgent, he could do it cheaply. It is necessary to send someone to come back to talk about the situation-or beat the gong and drums and talk loudly.

The reason why Lin Hao came out like this is probably just to make up for Xu Xuan and frighten Gu Tianxuan and others. The situation outside may not be so optimistic.

But taking a step back and saying that even if Gu Tianxuan and Kou Dan were really running away, if they were to be caught back, everyone must be at least the elders Zhao and Zhang at the same time, and then piggybacked Zhou Fei to add to it. However, he barely drew a tie with the head of Beidou and the assassin.

Zhao Qiusheng obviously didn't plan to be "a man who isn't frivolous to be a kid" with the two of them, but if they are the only ones catching up with them, who is Maruko is not necessarily.