Chapter 104: Explain

Xie Yun was awakened by a "crunchy" sound. The Menghan medicinal fruit of the foot gang really passed through countless black shops and was well-known. He woke up, but his eyelids were as thick as a layer of paste, and he was stunned. Unclear where I am, I thought to myself, "Why are you still making trouble?"

For a long while, he opened his eyes strenuously, looked around, and saw that the sun had begun to sink, and Xiehui evening light no longer drilled into the house, a slender man sitting by the window, holding a handful A disproportionately sharp knife cuts something.

and many more......

Xie Yun pondered back, "Teng" bounced up-but failed to sit down, something "tugged" him, Xie Yun was already a bit top-heavy, almost folded down, looked down, Only then did we find Zhou Feiqian's good deeds, his right hand locked on his left foot.

Hearing the movement, Zhou Fei looked up at him indifferently, then lowered his head to blow off the debris on his hand, and continued to do his own thing.

Xie Yun looked intently, and saw that she had a small stick in her hand that was so bad that she couldn't tell what it was. The tail of the "stick" was also tied with a very familiar ear. Xie Yun bent his tethered left leg and laid it flat on the edge of the bed. He reached out and touched his arms. Sure enough, his flute was gone.

Xie Yun coughed and asked in a panic, "What are you doing?"

Without talking, Zhou Fei spread his hands and showed him his "masterpiece".

I saw that the flute was lively, and Wang Chunshan was carved with a clever knife and extremely clumsy painting skills, and the hollow and full of small and handsome Xiao Wang eight, with different shapes, made the surface of the flute bumpy, it seems that this Don't think about blowing out in your life.

Xie Yun: "..."

Zhou Fei said with a blank expression: "I'll pay you another day."

Xie Yun said quickly: "No, no need to be polite, the heroine's turtle did not settle on my face, and I'm grateful."

Xie Yun did not have anything else.

Zhou Fei shook the debris on the knife and cleaned Wangchun Mountain into the sheath. Xie Yun heard that there were 10,000 times and 8,000 times, but she was utterly uttered by the sound of her. cold war.

He counseled himself for a moment, but he didn't dare to say anything for a long time. After a while, he gently swayed his right hand behind the prison carefully: "Beauty, how did you come up with this brand-new pose? How do I say this? It's also a beautiful man in the wind of Yushu. If you go out without a waist, you have to lift your feet, don't you think this..."

He had the intention to say, "It's a golden rooster's independent posture when you urinate." When it came to his mouth, he swallowed it reluctantly, thinking distortedly with a twisted face, and changed a very young girl's saying: "...' Kicking shuttlecock "Is the movement tedious?"

"I blame my brother." Zhou Fei said without hesitation, "I didn't pay attention in a while, he put the lock on one side to your wrist."

Xie Yun always felt that her next sentence might not be a good word.

Sure enough, Zhou Fei continued: "Otherwise, I'll tie it to your neck, and you don't have to kick the shuttlecock, just bite your feet."

Xie Yunwenyan lowered his head and studied the lock on his body. At first glance, he knew that it was not ordinary, not a wire that could be pried open.