Legend of Fei Chapter 11: Fengyun

Xie Yun smiled and said, "I am just a passing messenger. I still don't know if my affection is old, but if Mr. Zhou doesn't want to see me, I don't have to show up, do I?"

Zhou Yitang glanced at him and suddenly asked, "What if I didn't hear it at all?"

"That's nothing," Xie Yunxin replied very broadly, "I can't hear my flute, it's not the person I'm looking for. The Zhongzhong in Shuzhong is beautiful and the scenery is excellent. It's a great feast to walk along the way. This trip is empty."

Then he rolled his eyes and pierced Zhou Yitang with great care, and said with a smile: "The trapping of Kunpeng Shoal, the pain of Canglong's horns, I can't understand the crucian carp, Mr. Xia Chongyu Bing.

Zhou Yitang didn't know him as well. He had a deep wrinkle on his eyebrows, and sometimes he smiled. He always seemed worried. Zhou Yitang looked at Xie Yun deeply and said, "Little brother, you can talk."

"Ashamed," Xie Yun said with a blushing heart, "The junior kind of thing that is already firewood without waste, and there are only two uses left to run fast and have a long tongue."

Zhou Yitang's eyes turned to Li Jinrong. They were a few steps away from each other, but suddenly there was something meaningless about them.

Zhou Yitang whispered: "A Fei, you took the token from the tree to Dad."

Zhou Fei was unclear, so he looked back at Li Jinrong.

She had never seen such a look on Li Jinrong's face, and she was not as sad as sadness. Compared with the anger when she caught her, Li Jinrong had even calmed down, but her shoulders collapsed slightly, and there was little left in a domineering armor. Almost want to show the appearance of the ordinary.

Li Jinrong said in a dumb voice: "Don't you say that gratitude has been paid? Since gratitude and grievances have been exchanged..."

"Jin Rong," Zhou Yitang interrupted her gently, "He is alive, we are both grudges, I evade Shuzhong, and I disappear with him Huang Quan. Now he is gone, there is no difference between life and death. Yes, do you understand?"

Li Jinrong's face changed abruptly-he knew!

Zhou Yitang knew that Liang Shao was dead, so those... the foreign wind and rain that she tried hard to suppress?

Does he know how to keep silent?

Li Jinrong is not her ignorant little daughter. She only understood a few words, and she understood the words of Xie Yun and Zhou Yitang.

"I can't hear my flute, it's not the person I'm looking for"-she should have understood, how can a person like Zhou Yitang be safe for a decade, "close his eyes and stop listening"?

Li Jinrong froze for a long time, then she raised her head slightly, and by this action, she opened her shoulders again, as if putting on an iron shoulder pad, for a long while, she exhaled gently.

Zhou Fei saw her blink quickly, then lowered her eyes and said to herself, "Give it to your father."

The old token feels very rough, Zhou Fei touched it casually, and traced the traces left by several soldier blades, which made the original gorgeous and ancient seal carving reveal a little dignified killing.

"While my father was alive, even if he was a gangster by flagging himself, he would still be the last place to live in the forty-eight villages, even if he was stigmatized." , The Mojiang River is the base, and the offenders must be killed. The ancestors' death will not be violated, so we have no friends, no reason, no alliance, no party, even for you."

Zhou Yitang looked immobile: "I understand."

Li Jinrong put his hands in his long sleeves: "If you go, you will have nothing to do with Forty-eight Villages from now on."