Chapter 138: Sanwei

Chapter 138: Sanwei

Li Shengbai Baidan was scared for half a night, making Zhou Fei's nose crooked to the earlobe. When even a catty fell, he stood as a sitting pile and asked, "Where are you going? Why did you go? Why did you delay?" Not coming back for so long, and..."

He frowned, looked at Zhou Fei's black and white stains, and snapped off her dirty paws, just wanting to ask her which puddle it rolled into.

Seeing that Zhou Fei touched him, he found a cloth bag and stuffed it to him. He said generously, "Yes, there is this, take it."

Li Sheng took over suspiciously: "What..."

The word "thing" was still stuck in his throat, and Li Sheng looked at the Nirvana Mother Gu who was split by a sharp blade.

Ad

His surprise was nothing short of a sudden, a heart in his chest suddenly changed from "slowly walking" to "snatching the road", almost squirting out of the top of his head along his throat.

Li Sheng shivered, and the first reaction was to throw this thing out, and then remembered that this Gu mother was evil, but also very precious. He was busy and panickedly holding it. Two hands are too busy to deal with each other.

He finally caught Nirvana Gu mother in his hand. Li Sheng only felt that it was too heavy. His wings and bone-like body were extremely hard. He was still sticking his hand through the cloth head, but the belly of the worm was very soft. Like the kind of worm that eats the leaves, if you press it lightly, it seems to make a terrible "grunt" sound.

Li Sheng was stiff and asked with a trembling voice, "What is this?"

"The mother gu in Yin Pei's body." Zhou Fei said, "It seems to be an amazing object. I don't know what I can do. You must keep it first, in case it is useful."

She killed it and killed it. She did not burn the corpse on the spot, but actually got it back!

Li Sheng feels that when he sees the caterpillars in the future, he may have an extra layer of goose bumps. He wished that his hands were unconscious, and he stayed calm. Finally, he did not scream and fell Gu Gu to Zhou Fei's face.

Zhou Fei explained the origin of Nirvana Gu in a few words, and said, "Brother, you come with me, let's go to the Qi Forbidden Land. Didn't Chong Yunzi teach you a lot of things? Their hard-to-death array I don't know how to break the law."

Li Sheng snorted: "Please me."

As he spoke, he looked back at Liujiazhuang, who was full of enthusiasm, with some confidence, always feeling that he and Zhou Fei did not run so well.

Zhou Fei said impatiently: "You care about what they do, tomorrow they will pass you a sword stabbed and killed 250 Yin Pei, the day after tomorrow will coax you to be a martial arts leader, the day after tomorrow may not be Beidou or which **** 旮旯The devil will have to trouble you, and there are all kinds of young men with pits looking for you to hand over the book all day, and in a few days, because you have a little bit of carelessness, maybe you have to become a famous one. It's hard to get down, the next Huo Liantao is you.

Her remarks were a little extreme, Li Sheng was ridiculous at first, originally wanted to take the elder brother's shelf and educate her not to be so "cynic", but he suddenly remembered the few words that Mrs. Nixian said to him, and he gradually laughed Not out.

Not waiting for Zhou Fei to finish his speech, Li Sheng took off his outer robe, wrapped the three layers and three layers of the Nirvana grub, and then transformed the two ends into a small bag. , Hanging around his waist, said to Zhou Fei: "I have to pick up Li Yan first."