Chapter 153: Sharpen

Why should I come out of the secret room behind the seven stone gates, and the probe looked around: "What's going on?"

Li Sheng looked incredulously at the light leaking small hole and muttered: "This Lu Yaoguang... Is he something wrong?"

At the time, Zhou Fei was fighting with a knife in the back, taking one from the two Beidous, and taking Gu Tianxuan first, because Gu Tianxuan had too many minds, and if he was left with his life, he might not come up with any vicious tricks. In terms of leaving Lu Yaoguang more beneficial to them.

But this person is not only stupid, but also full of selfishness and poisonousness. The combination of the two sides will no longer be able to spend it with common sense. Even Zhou Fei did not expect such a "transcendental" thing like Lu Yaoguang.

What should we do strangely: "Is he not afraid to dig the secret passage and find that we have ran away from another passage? I said, what is this person's way and how did he join Beidou?"

"Good background? Either martial arts high-powered...who knows." Li Sheng smiled bitterly, "I was worried that my sister-in-law was not doing things well, and I had no time to report my uncle. Now it seems that the worry is superfluous. Lord Lu's mother and the Cao clan have brought their relatives together, so their royal relatives will never be in the south, right?"

Lu Yaoguang did not know where to get several trebuchets, and hit the broken place at once, and the ground that was smashed to the ground was shaken by the forbidden ground, and Li Sheng and the two "wise men" got together, Actually, you sentenced me from sentence to sentence from the origin of Lu Yaoguang.

Yang Jin listened unbearably beside him, forcibly interjecting: "Li Sheng, when will your uncle come?"

Li Sheng:"......"

Yang Jin said angrily: "Since the army has not come, why are you two standing here and talking without backache? Worry about us first!"

"Come here, I will be afraid of them in the Qi Gate forbidden ground?" Li Sheng sneered and clapped his hands. "You guys, all the wooden signs that guide you, we are waiting for him to throw himself in the net."

After a lot of ups and downs, a group of refugees finally lived to the present. They all followed Li Sheng with frustration. When they first heard Lu Yaoguang didn't take the usual road, he was a little panicked. At this time, when he saw him with a determined face, he couldn't help but feel like he had a backbone. Act by words.

Why should I look around and ask, "Where is Zhou Fei?"

"I'll call her a face treatment," Li Sheng said, blowing a long whistle. The whistle reverberated in the dark underground forbidden area. After a while, Zhou Fei didn't hear a response.

Li Sheng didn't doubt it, because Zhou Fei felt that the secret codes of these appointments were very stupid since childhood, and when he heard them, he rarely responded, and now he didn't care much: "She heard that she knew what she was thinking about, no matter what.

At this time, the Northern Army above the forbidden land was digging holes in the sky, and Li Sheng in the forbidden land was very busy. He took a group of well-ordered refugees to clean up the guideposts on the ground. They were all busy.

Zhou Fei heard the movements of the Northern Army digging pits, and naturally heard Li Sheng's long whistle, but she seemed to be in a very embarrassing situation. She was not completely settled, and it was difficult to get rid of this "darkness". The state can only be stuck in the middle without getting up and down. The true energy of the whole body seems to be exhausted by the domineering tactics of the lower half of the domineering, and it is becoming more and more difficult to make ends meet.