Chapter 23: Get out of trouble

In fact, no one frightened her, it was Zhou Fei who was just starting out, and could not figure out his level.

She is not very young, even if she started to practice from her mother's womb, the level of internal skills may be the same. Therefore, the enduring battle is normal. If there are many opponents or just meet her opponents, she will be very passive. The snow-breaker was repaired by Li Laozhai when he was forty years old. He was not old at that time, but his experience and accumulation were extremely deep. It was the pinnacle of his life. Therefore, the snow-breaker was extremely intense and brutal. Zhou Fei's natural condition is not very good, more than half of the nine-style snow-breaker is difficult to use.

But these do not mean that she is uncommon.

Even if it was Li Sheng, if it were not that he was feeling ups and downs at that time, those two masked men would also be attacked in a mean manner, and they would not fall into the hands of these people.

Xiwu is better than reading-even if it is reading, first of all, you must afford Mr. Shuxiu and afford four study rooms, even if it is not there, "cut the wall and steal the light", at least there must be a "wall", there are tiles It is only necessary to block the rain and have a place to stay. This is now a superior background than half of the people in the world.

Xi Wu is more demanding because a master leads the door.

If the children of the poor family have excellent understanding, they can still listen to the sound of books in the courtyard at the door, but those who practice martial arts, even if they do not use 18 weapons, they must at least recognize them.

Some people have to teach the valve, meridians, etc. when they are getting started. Otherwise, they will misunderstand a little and it is light to go wrong. Quite a lot of kung fu is taught by the teachers, and there is no sentence left on the paper at all. There is not one of the 100 martial arts that can become a classic on paper, but one that can become a classic is usually a generation of masters in the school. The characters, these people rarely consider the ability of the young disciples, there are a lot of curated books compiled by the classics, if no one explains it in detail, generally after reading two or three books, they think that they are not blind people. The words are not fully recognized.

But of all the major schools, which is not a broom?

The so-called "disciples" of most gangs, in fact, after the introduction, are just some superficial and hard-working skills passed by the old disciples. They are no different from ordinary chores, and they are all cannon fodder.

The cook was stabbed by her devoted knife and it was no longer normal.

For a moment, Zhou Fei almost suspected that he had killed the wrong person, but now that the matter was over, she didn't dare to delay even if she did it wrong. She bent over and dragged the cook's body into the house, and pressed Deng again. Brother Zhen's approach dealt with the traces on the ground strangely and meticulously.

Then he turned back to the door of the house, wiped his hands with the water in the water tank, took out the remaining bun, and turned the house upside down while nibbling.

In the end, Zhou Fei found a bunch of food boxes for food delivery, next to a half-height cabinet.

The food container comes in two colors, one is red, with a "red" engraved on it, and the other is black, with a "xuan" engraved on it. Although I don't know what it's for, it's probably to separate it for the guard. There was a pile of medicine bottles in the cupboard for the food with the prisoners. I don't know what it was for.