Chapter 125: Sea and sky

When the old master shouted "Nanguo Zijian", the arrogant Beidous stopped for a while, and a moment later, another person opened his mouth. This time it sounded a bit polite, and the humane said: "Dare to ask Mr...."

The old gentleman continued to whip his sore ear and said: "The old gentleman is the Southern Kingdom's prisoner who really tells Lin Jin. Under the saint's door, although the people are a bit humble, how can they sit and wait for unrestrainedness? I would like to ask which general's way today , Great movement, great official authority!"

Beidou Road said before: "But the little one really said, if you let the court court offenders, do you have to bear it?"

The old master immediately shouted lip-shakingly: "Since I arrested the Chin prisoner, I went to catch it myself. What is the point of running here to find the filth of the schoolchildren? I think you are the one who wants to let go of the Chin prisoner!"

Li Yan was stuck in her throat in one breath, and she always felt that she could hear the screams in the next moment, but unexpectedly after a moment of awkward silence there, Beidou, who was speaking out, drank the angry companion, who was probably one of Tong Kaiyang's men. The little boss, if he can hear the sound, he must be able to bear the burden of humiliation. He said: "It turns out to be Mr. Lin. He has long respected his name. Since he is a sir, he will naturally not hide anything. There will be no disturbance. Let's go!"

Li Yan didn't expect this reversal, her eyes widened in shock.

But for a moment, the footsteps gradually went away, and the fierce Beidou even withdrew.

Li Yan: "Just...just..."

It was quiet outside for a while, and then the old man kept talking about the order of the children for a while, and began to take them to read the Sutra.

It was only then that Liu Youliang was relieved and leaned heavily on the side of his neck that he had been choking. He said like a gossamer: "Cao Zhongkun's early throne came from a name that was not justified. When he first came to power, he had a lot of lives on his hands. However, the lives of the people of Jianghu and Lake were stained, but the lives of the scholars were much more precious. Later, he grew older. After all, he didn't have the courage to burn the Confucianism, and he was afraid of the smell for thousands of years.

"I can't fit my clothes," Zhou Fei said as he stood aside. "So I created two South and North Guozi prisons. In order to show that they can listen at the same time, the teachers and students of the North and South Guozi supervisors can regularly write to the old capital. These nerds Sometimes it is better to bite people than Yu Shitai. It is said that the reason why Zhao's family is surpassing Nandu is the old emperor's unwillingness to act alone, which shakes the foundations of the dignitaries and literary ministers. Cao has been very careful. The guards, in fact, are just dogs for doing things, and they may not dare to be arrogant in Nan Guozi prison...right, Master Liu?"

Liu Youliang pressed a hand wound on his waist and smiled hard. He whispered, "Yes, although Mr. Lao Lin is only a small truthful speaker, he has a great reputation. Sometimes it is even a little bit upside down, it's really unbearable to be an official, but it's very good luck. In the early years, I started a private school to enroll students. But I can't teach some literacy lessons such as thousands of words. Unexpectedly, he has been out of Mongolia. A Dengke, even today's wine-sacrifice adults have studied under his door. Many children of the reading family feel that his old man will lead the door, and there will be a lot of talent in the future, and they will soon be allused."

Li Yan was stunned.

Zhou Fei raised her eyelids and glanced at her: "What's so strange? Do you think your brother is looking for a random place and dare to throw yourself here?"