Chapter 89: Halfway out

The knife flashed silently, and it was exactly on the neck of the person coming. Zhou Feidang was about to send the tip of the knife forward.

This is the unparalleled advantage of the long knife. The tip of the knife is slightly bent. With a light stroke, it can be applied to the throat from the side of the neck, ensuring that the other party can see the king without saying a word.

However, at the next moment, Zhou Fei stopped the knife sharply.

She saw the people under the knife.

It was a middle-aged man with white temples and not thin, but for some reason, there was always something sore on his body. He had his sleeves on his hands, a pair of rough and dry hands, and there was a lot of forage on his body.

Zhou Fei's knife was too fast, and the middle-aged man didn't even have time to panic. Instinctively, she showed a kind smile with a kind of kindness in her kindness, and then found that she had a cold knife on her neck, that smile Immediately stiffened in his face, he dared not move.

Is it a groom?

Although Zhou Fei has no common sense, he probably knows that there should be someone in charge of horses in the army, and Sima should also belong to military affairs.

So this person is also a pseudo-dynasty officer and soldier?

She frowned and did not want to kill Suga, but the task was heavy and she didn't want to take it lightly, so she just stuck Wang Chunshan around the man's neck motionlessly, preparing for him to release the blood immediately if there was any movement.

Xu Shi's expression was calm, and there was no fierce expression. The two men froze for a moment, and then the middle-aged man smiled carefully at her again, revealing a mouthful of teeth that had collapsed half of the country. At first glance, he was a poor man.

Then the middle-aged man seemed to be afraid of stimulating the knife on his neck, and moved his lips very lightly, his throat barely moved, and asked with a few unheard false voices: "Wish the girl'Wufu Linmen', dare Ask what color is the "Five Bats"?"

Zhou Fei: "..."

Excuse me, is this a human language?

I was asked a question that I didn't know when I was placed on the neck with a knife.

Zhou Fei's apparently calm and actually tense mood was interrupted midway, and he was a little bit of a brainstorm. I don't know how to remember the five-bat seal in the city of Shaoyang. In order to make a guilt for Li Yan, he bluntly said: "Red."

The middle-aged man heard the words and looked completely. Then, he slowly cushioned her and lifted up his empty hands, and showed her a thin thread on her neck, carefully avoiding Wangchunshan's The blade pulled a piece of sheep bone hanging under the thin line.

Under Zhou Fei's inexplicable eyes, he put the sheep bone nest in his hand and gently broke it. The sheep bone was broken into two pieces in the middle, with a small seal hidden in the middle-five bats painted on it.

It's actually the Five Bats Order of the Walking Foot Gang!

In Zhou Fei's impression, the walking foot gang is really not a good thing, but it is always not the people of the Northern Dynasty, otherwise Yang Jin and Xu Ruozhu will not be run back by her three words and will send Li Yan back.

But she just broke in, and there was a self-proclaimed insider who responded?

Such a pie falling from the sky is really suspicious.