Chapter 146: Mystery

What stuff is coming to the war?

Li Sheng just thought that his tinnitus was wrong, and he was in amazement. He saw the majesty of Yang's head who only opened the way in the opposite direction. The fart retreated back and was scared. "Face is like Fu powder", and the arrow wound on the shoulder was ignored. Blood bleeds up and down, saying: "Why are there so many snakes over there!"

Li Sheng:"......"

No one is afraid of snakes, but Yang Dadao is a strange person.

Yang Jin solemnly suggested: "I think for safety reasons, let's retreat another way?"

Li Sheng pushed him behind him: "There are too many enemy troops, and the refugees are trapped in their formations. Can you retreat and return? You have just arrived. Go and help."

As long as Yang Jin is not confronted with the terrible poisonous snake and asked him to assassinate the Northern Emperor alone, Yang Zhangmen said nothing, turned and rushed behind Li Sheng, and broke into the wing of the dense North Army, breaking the geese. The knife flew up and down, killing several in and out.

Seeing him as a savior, the desperate refugees trapped in the enemy formation quickly gathered around him spontaneously.

The chaos started in the northwest corner of the valley. Tens of thousands of army troops were headless. Suddenly he heard this movement and couldn't help but panic.

The summer in Jiangling is humid and sultry. There are indeed many cold-blooded reptiles such as vipers in the wild. However, most animals are afraid of people, and they are rarely approached in groups to crowds of people and horses. Not to mention the fact that tens of thousands of soldiers rushed into the sky, and then they just fired another rocket, which almost burned a small valley. At this time, the smoke was spreading all over, and the fire was still spreading...how could there be a snake running into it?

Li Sheng felt strange, grabbed a shield of the Northern Army pierced by his sword, and dodged left and right while wondering, "What the **** is there in the Northwest?"

He was talking about himself casually, but someone beside him said with a crying cry: "It is my sister, they are locked there."

Li Sheng pushed the body of the North Army and smashed a few people who attacked from behind. When he looked around, he saw the boy who first picked up the helmet and the blade of the North Army and rushed out with him. The boy was lucky and quite good. Clever, following Li Sheng closely all the way, except for a lot of dust on the face at this time, almost unharmed.

Li Sheng: "What are you talking about?"

The young refugees had thin yellow muscles, long hands and feet, but their body was still a thin one. It seemed that they had lost their strength in a half-strike, and rested there halfway, as a child.

When Li Sheng asked this question, he burst into tears on the spot: "My sister... and others were arrested by them. They were locked in the large account in the northwest. I wanted to fight with them, but they pressed Me, let me not be okay to find things, they said, a few buns on the road can buy a big living person, can be worth a few dollars? Women are also good to go with them, at least stuttering can live, they told me not to Dragged her down and said I was hurting her..."

Li Sheng blocked some cold arrows for him in the chaotic army and gasped for a few breaths. He was speechless for a while.

Those who live and work between the village and the city are called "Qianshou" and they are called people. Once people are displaced, they become wild dogs, and thousands of deaths are not worth mentioning.