Legend of Fei Chapter 10: Disobedience

Zhou Fei was taken aback, like a little snake that surprised the grass stick, and subconsciously jumped into the forest next to him, but he ran back halfway and recovered, a little uneasy, he found a big tree The tree hid and looked down from the top, puzzled.

She didn't understand why Xie Yun was willing to send a letter to an old man he didn't know, or why he had to escape all night, and she turned back to the net. Those words that he said are clearly not shit, but when you think about it, you can't refute it.

Zhou Fei just ran on the front foot, and Xie Yun's hind foot was surrounded by a group of disciples who were stubborn and sharp. Zhou Fei buckled a handful of iron lotus seeds, carefully looked through the gap between the leaves, and recognized several quite Outstanding brother-it seems that Li Jinrong ambushed the elite of Forty-eight Villages near Zhou Yitang's courtyard.

These people must have received the instructions of Li Jinrong. After coming up, he said nothing, and started to work directly. They cooperated very well with each other. Several people guarded the first four times, blocked Xie Yun's retreat, and then three swordsmen swarmed up, and two with good skills jumped up and down the trees on both sides in order to prevent him from retreating from the tree. On one side, thirteen long and short crossbows were set up, all of which tightened the bow strings to Xie Yun, even if he was a bird, he could shoot him into a sieve.

Zhou Fei quietly lowered her head lower, wondering how she would run if it were her. She doesn't like to hide and hide. She will fall to the ground. The branches and leaves can block some dark arrows for her. As long as the speed is fast, the hand is ruthless, she is in a certain direction, and she fights with a few knives, and she will always kill a blood.

But she felt that Xie Yun should not do this. With his fascinating light skills, other skills must be unfathomable... Coupled with his seemingly easy-going attitude, Zhou Fei was not worried, but a little curious.

Who knows, Xie Yun said, "Oops", when someone saw him chopped down, instinctively shrunk backwards, handed the bamboo flute forward with closed eyes, the bamboo flute was shortened on the spot, he seemed startled , Carrying his clothes on the branch, his feet jumped three times in a row, hurriedly hiding in Tibet, and a few more breaks in his body, turned into a handsome called Hanako, hugged in the shadow of the sword and sword.

Zhou Fei: "..."

"What's the situation?" Zhou Fei thought wonderingly, "Is this legendary hidden?"

At this moment, only a few sounds of "poo" and "poo" were heard, and several pieces came out of the air and went straight to Xie Yun.

Zhou Fei was taken aback. The iron lotus seeds were almost thrown out. He saw that Xie Yun was like a breeze in the wind. He jumped more than three feet out of the air. His body was so beautiful that he was so beautiful.

Zhou Fei's fingers gently gathered together, bringing the iron lotus seeds back to the palm of his hand, thinking: "It really is still powerful."

However, her heart had not completely settled on her chest. Xie Yun was caught up by the three swordsmen again. He suddenly raised his hand, and Zhou Fei was shocked, waiting to see his high moves.

As a result, he saw the person throwing the bamboo flute down in his hand, calling out: "Ah, no more, no more, I can't beat you! Ah! Be careful, you will poke the dead!"

Three swords rested on the neck of "Liuyun Feixian", and he was captured from the tree. Xie Yun tried to stretch out his neck to prevent accidental injuries: "The heroes are merciful, your boss Maybe I'm still going to ask me for a question, I won't say it if I wipe my neck."