Chapter 117: revenge

"Stop it!" Li Sheng shouted.

Then he glanced over at it, and several clever walking feet helped his disciples to get up automatically, accounting for a few subtle points-this trick was taught to them by Li Sheng in the mountain village, but unfortunately there are gentlemen with heads, faces and martial arts. I haven't remembered anything. Instead, it's the cleverness of those who have been on the road all day to talk about life.

It can be seen that there are reasons for the decline of some schools.

"I've seen someone who broke the blood for fame and fortune. I've never seen anything so positive." Li Sheng moved slowly and stood in a straight line with Yang Jin. The two just happened to sandwich Ding Kui between them. At the same time, he shot hard, "Xuanwu Lord, many acts of unrighteousness will kill you. Do you want to be this martial enemy?"

Ding Kui laughed loudly and said, "My grandmother, the enemy of martial arts? Whose enemy are I, just a few of you?" I said, this little brother, who is your youngest son? Why, Huo Liantao just died , You want to succeed as the martial arts leader?"

Li Sheng didn't play tricks on him, and he looked away, seeing that everyone except Xingnan Escorts was really anxious, although everyone was on their own, but they refused to step forward and were preparing to run.

Some people say that "whoever sacrifices justice is a reader, and most of them are readers." In fact, they are farts. The dogs and the readers have the same goal. There is no essential difference. At best, the shameless posture of reading the book is more elegant. These dogs and dogs in the rivers and lakes are mixing in the wind and rain. The word "morality" is like the "sage's words" of the reader. It is just a bright big plaque. It really is not true to meet things.

Li Sheng frowned secretly. The gang of people in the Xingnan dart board were all flower-framed. They walked in the rivers and lakes in the past.

Li Sheng and Yang Jin, if they are fighting alone, no one can fight Ding Kui, they can only go together. But Ding Kui was not a bachelor. He also brought a lot of thugs. If both of them were pinned by Ding Kui, what would happen to Miss Wu and Li Yan?

Before considering someone else's sister, your own sister is always more important.

Ding Kui seems to have seen through his many concerns, proudly showing him his teeth to go in and out, and waved his hand: "Don't rub the lao!"

Li Sheng was moving in and out of the valley, but the people of the Xuanwu School moved without warning, and four or five Xuanwus pounced on the people of the Xingnan Escorts on both sides. Zhu Chen first flew out with a slap, and he was inadequate. Where can I stand this? He couldn't get up on the ground for a long time, and the leg hanging on one side actually cramped on the spot.

Ding Kui was surprised and said: "Oh, why can't this little white face fight so much?"

When he finished, he stretched his hand and stuck Zhu Ying's chin from the top of his neck, as if dragging a puppy, grabbing her by the neck, and pointed to Zhu Chen, saying: "You want this waste cake to be your elder brother too? If I were to find a chance to kill him, I would be the boss and save these things that cannot be used as eggs to divide the family."

Zhu Ying was so fierce that it was already unbearable to suffer the humiliation of his family. Hearing this kind of bullshit, he was trembling with rage, and suddenly he did not know where the courage and strength came from. He broke free from Ding Kui's hand and took a step forward, Hit him with his head and shoulders. Ding Kui snorted, and was too lazy to avoid, pointing at random, was poking under the girl's ribs, Zhu Ying only felt his body was numb, and even if planted forward, Ding Kui of the five short statures grabbed his belt, He picked it up, took a closer look in front of his eyes, and smiled: "The courage is not small, good..."