Chapter 61: Shameless

Zhou Fei shrank back, as if he had nowhere to go, and the imperial lieutenant put the scabbard in the palm of the Blue Dragon Lord.

There was no taboo in the claws of the Qinglong Lord. With a clasp, he grabbed the sword sheath in the way, and then the blade between his fingers stretched several inches. He smiled and pushed the sword sheath forward, looking to grab Zhou. Jade.

Zhou Fei suddenly smiled.

At this time, she had retreated to the door of the ear room, and there was an empty piece behind her. The place was large enough for him to jump up and down, but the opponent was just at the narrowest corner of the secret road.

When the Qinglong Lord found something wrong, the "paw" stretched out had to be retracted again, but it was no good.

It turned out that he buckled and stretched so much that the scabbard with gold and jade was stuck in his palm and could not be pulled out for a while.

Because of Zhou Fei's "no power to fight back", some fluttering swords suddenly rose sharply, and he instantly handed out three swords in a murderous way, almost out of nothing, but he was deadly.

No matter whether she was just teasing her or was killing her later, the Qinglong Lord still looked down on her. At first, she didn't expect this kind of situation. Several sharp blades that could stretch and shrink in his hand were broken by Zhou Fei. There was a striking wound in the palm of my hand.

Qinglong Lord retreated a few steps sideways, and a gap was opened from the shoulder to the wrist, exposing the soft armor below him.

Zhou Fei had a little regret-if it weren't for the gleaming silver body armor, she was only able to twist this old thing down by surprise.

Although she does not speak rhetoric, she has learned a little bit about the skills of hunting predators. She will use concessions and even a little blood to test the strange blades of the enemy, while constantly reducing the enemy's alertness, and then finding the right time. Strike to kill!

Zhou Fei gently shook his wrist and flicked the blood beads on the sword. Yu Guang glanced aside, first glanced at the still motionless Ji Yunshen, and found Xie Yun rushing up-Xie Yun's face Hanging a little dazed.

Zhou Fei was very puzzled and quickly whispered, "What are you doing?"

Xie Yun: "...help you."

Zhou Feiqi said: "Help me?"

Xie Yun said: "... block the knife."

Zhou Fei didn't want to laugh, but unfortunately he suffocated for a long time, and finally couldn't hold back. She had only offended Xie Yun, and the smile was even more fueled. Xie Yun turned her expression blankly, pretending that there was no living creature like her here, and stopped communicating with her.

With his arms around his chest, he laid out his reserved posture in the dim ear chambers one by one. The Lord Chong Qinglong said: "In the East China Sea, there was a skillful craftsman in Penglai of the East China Sea. Divine weapon...In addition to this, there is also a piece of "Twilight Cloud". It is said that this object is bright and clean, and it is not exposed to fireworks. When it is placed in the dark, it looks like a surging moonlight. It is very light and wears on the body. You can't get in the way."

Yin Pei, who had been silent for a long time, clenched his fists.

Xie Yun seemed to intentionally or unintentionally glance at him, and then said: "As far as I know, this piece of Muyun yarn is specially made for his wife by Shanchuan Jianyin Wenlan. Isn't it a little tight to wear on your body?"