Chapter 95: Don't ever

Zhou Fei stared at Xie Yun with a very strange eye.

Xie Yun asked, "What's the matter?"

Zhou Fei hesitated for a while, and felt that he had been lying for a long time, and his temples still hurt. "I always feel that this is not like what you would say."

Xie Yun laughed: "Then what would I say? Hurry up and fatten up, come over and serve me as Princess Princess?"

Zhou Fei: "..."

Xie Yun laughed and walked out, clutching his broken flute in his hand, hanging Erlang behind his back, for a moment, Zhou Fei suddenly felt his fingertips reddish, but a sickness appeared on the back of his hand Blue and white, as if it had just come out of the ice water.

Zhou Fei blurted out: "Brother Xie, are you okay?"

I don't know if it was her illusion, Xie Yun's steps seemed to pause.

She supported the bedpost and stood up top-heavy: "And I haven't finished, you told me that day, there is something in this cloth bag, it's the key of'Haitianyishi', what's going on."

"Anyway, this matter has been deliberately stabbed out, and it's okay to tell you," Xie Yun straddled the threshold with a bit perfunctory, said lazily, "There should be something rippled on this, The water ripple is the mark of "sea and sky"."

Zhou Fei felt more and more wrong when he heard it, and calmly asked, "Which one is it?"

Xie Yun gave a solemn face seriously, as if he had never written kinky/sexy/songs before, and replied: "How do I go about things about the girl's house? You can find it by yourself."

Zhou Fei pressed step by step: "But haven't you been tracing'Hai Tian Yi Shi'?"

Don't even look at it?

Xie Yun: "..."

He suddenly found that she had gained a lot of thoughts in these days, and he learned to knock on the side!

Zhou Fei: "And..."

She hadn't said "there's anything else", and suddenly there was a flower in front of her, and Xie Yun immediately reached her in front of her. She raised her hand unexpectedly and swept her sleeping spot dutifully.

As soon as Zhou Fei came to stand, she was struggling to stand firm, unable to dodge, and she was also unprepared for him. Her eyes widened in consternation, and then she finally closed weakly and was laid down by him without resistance.

Xie Yun took her gently, carefully picked up Zhou Fei and put it back, whispering, "Why are there so many'children', bear children? I thought you could hold it for two more days."

He wanted to reach out and scrape Zhou Fei's nose. His hand stretched out and froze in the air, because he found that his hand was shaking uncontrollably, cold between his fingers, and the water in the mountains. A layer of fine cream should form.

The smile on Xie Yun's face also slowly condensed. He shrunk his blue hands back and held his hands together. Like a traveler who rushed out in the open in the snowy night in the north, he breathed in the palm of his hand. Rub back and forth.

However, this didn't help, because he found that his breath started to get cold.

It was the afternoon, the warmest time of the day, and the pouring sunlight escaped the ancient wood in front of the window, pierced the window, and rushed in, but it seemed that all passed him, and even a bit of warmth could not catch him.