Chapter 63: cold war

Xie Yun dragged Zhou Fei away. The gravel dust was so fascinating that people couldn't open their eyes. A group of their gray-faced people broke the exit of the secret road. As soon as they showed their heads, they were covered by heavy rain. Quan He became a mud soup with a rich sauce.

Yin Pei was so desperate that nobody cares about him, but he struggled and ran out.

He couldn't stand straight, maybe his lungs were seriously injured, or his bones were broken, his **** hands were holding the rocks on one side, and he was grinning, his eyes were looking at the entrance of the dense tunnel that had collapsed for half a moment. No one knows what he is thinking.

After killing Zheng Luosheng, he took Ji Yunshen again. It can be said to buy one and add another one. He has gotten his revenge, is he happy?

What about the grace of nurturing for more than ten years?

Zhou Fei remembered the words that Yin Pei said while loading garlic in Sanchun Inn. Some of them were meaningful and provocative. Some of them made a hint of not wanting Ji Yun to die.

If his mouth fart is pretended, how deep and true is it?

Zhou Fei had already seen "the same rice keeps hundreds of different people", and knew that "to save people with one's own self" was a big fallacy. These thoughts flashed in her heart, and they fell deeply, no longer guessing.

Anyway, everyone was dead, and the big grudges had no choice but to return to the dust and the earth to the earth. That little thought was not worth mentioning.

Xie Yun thought of the remnants of the Blue Dragon Lord on the mountain, he approached Yin Pei and asked, "Son Yin, where are you going?"

Yin Pei Zhi Ruo deaf, removed a bit of indifferent eyes from the secret crossing, raised his hands to sort out his scattered hair and coat, and proudly raised his feet and passed Xie Yun.

Xie Yun suddenly asked again: "Are you also looking for "Hai Tian Yi Shi"?"

Yin Pei finally squinted at him, his lips touching, his face sneered, as if he didn't know which door he was pulling, and then he walked slowly into the rain curtain without a word.

Xie Yun frowned, staring at his back thoughtfully for a moment, but did not catch up.

The three of them really haven't met the gang of dogs of the Blue Dragon Lord in Hengshan. It seems that during this year and month, the wicked people have to be a little smart, otherwise I'm afraid they can't wait for the bad to get out of the realm. .

After passing Hengshan to the south, it was the boundary of the Southern Dynasty.

This place is still on the border. After years of fighting, the territory under the jurisdiction of the Jokhang Orthodox did not show where it is more peaceful than the north. It is basically "the village is depressed, the city faces the sunset road."

In a small winery on the ruined official road, Wu Chuchu sat on a lame bench, carefully biting a bite of mixed noodles. She squeezed carefully with a fish pick, and made sure that there were no small stones inside. Only then did I move my teeth and chew.

There is everything in the mixed noodle cake, and there is nothing for feeding horses and pigs, but there is no "noodles". She was so squeamish that she didn't say anything, so she took cold water and rushed down. Her appetite was not big enough, so she could almost fill up with water and half a piece of cake. It seemed to save money and feed her.

Xie Yun re-installed the horse and cart, and joined the two of them on the road, but he had a very broad road, and he was able to make it.

Xie Yun poked the pickles on the plate with crooked chopsticks, and said, "It's still close to the front line, the ground is not easy to grow, it's poor, if you go east, it's not so shabby , The prosperity of Jinling is comparable to that of the old-really don't want to see it?