Chapter 124: Dead Blade

Zhou Fei's face was covered by Dou Li, and people beside her couldn't see her expression, only to see her silent for a while.

Li Sheng grew up with her from an early age, and at a glance, Zhou Fei actually didn't want to cause trouble, otherwise he would have already started, and would never say so much to Tong Kaiyang.

Li Sheng guessed that she was definitely not just "walking around" as she said. It was probably that she was about to do something important. Just outside the South City of Economics, Lao Yuan saw the fireworks exploded in Li Yan's arms and planned to come over and take care of it. go.

Tong Kaiyang is obviously not a trouble that can be solved by "taking care", so it is better to make big things small and make small things easier.

Zhou Feifei smiled quickly, and was about to say something, but Li Sheng said first: "Before official business, I want to ask Master Tong first, you just told me that the matter about Mrs. Xiao/Xiang Xiang is serious What?"

Tong Kaiyang just recognized his sword move, and said it casually in order to disturb his mind. Who knew there was a helper behind him?

Listening to this question at this time, Tong Kaiyang ate a "general" for a while, but he didn't think about it.

Zhou Fei froze for a moment and asked in a low voice: "What?"

Li Sheng didn't say anything, still carrying double swords, the sword pointed to Tong Kaiyang.

Zhou Fei quickly recovered, and immediately understood what Li Sheng meant.

Yes, in the city of Huarong, Shen Tianshu and Qiu Tianji had made such a big noise in order to force her and Wu Chuchu to appear, the news must have spread, and Mrs. Wang could not have known it. The old lady is always gentle and kind, but her temper is extremely strong. If she knows that her parents were killed by someone, she will not refuse to let go...

Li Sheng said one word at a time: "Master Tong, you trace the court imprisonment, don't you know how to write the word "killing the life"?"

Zhou Fei suddenly raised a hand and pressed on Li Sheng's sword.

Li Sheng said: "A Fei, what do you say?"

"You can't beat him." Zhou Fei squeezed the tip of his sword to the side, and then sighed like a fate, "You go to cook the other ones, send away the two obstacles behind, and flash away."

This is when Li Sheng noticed that Li Yan had not gone far: "You..."

Zhou Fei said lightly: "It's just a Beidou, go, it's fine."

Tong Kaiyang smiled angrily: "Hah, so rampant! A big breath! Last time the beast blocked the road, letting you escape in my hands, since today you insist on death, I will send you a ride!"

After he finished speaking, Fang Cai's blade that could hang in the air and cracked the ground had been cut to Zhou Fei.

Zhou Fei pushed Li Sheng away, and the whole person turned one foot as a shaft, and turned most of the circle. He turned his hand and put the tip of the broken cover up, and the tip of the broken cover seemed to be hit by a huge force. In the arc, Zhou Fei's wrist turned, and the long knife made a sound like it would last for a long time, and suddenly blasted Tong Kaiyang back, and then the long knife seemed to be wrapped in Tong Kaiyang.

Tong Kaiyang dismantled ten tricks in the cocoon-like blade of light, and even took six steps back. Then he shouted, holding the knife handle with both hands, and the green muscles on his back jumped violently. Inexhaustible, like an invisible dragon roaring towards Zhou Fei, Zhou Fei squinted lightly, but he couldn't avoid it, directly greeted with a trick of "cut"-