Chapter 158: Fight

Chapter 158: Fight

In the late autumn of the twenty-fifth year of Jianyuan, in September, frost flowers began to fall when the clothes were given.

On the third day of the third day, it was already three days late for the letter that the two members of the Beidou generals Jumen and the broken army should arrive. Cao Ning sent two scouts to urge it, but unfortunately there were not enough round trips on the three days, and no response has been received so far.

North Cao Ning was a little uneasy. When he was walking in the camp near the evening, he saw that the wooden leaves fell off, and he felt a groan in his heart for no reason. He stooped down and picked up the dead leaf. Staring at the dried leaf veins above, he looked up and down for a long while.

The entourage's personal soldiers were unclear, so they did not dare to urge them to look at the fallen leaves and look at Duan Wang.

"Go up and down, whether it's heaven or earth." Cao Ning rolled the dead leaves in his palms and slowly crushed them.

The soldier said strangely, "What are you saying, prince?"

Cao Ning's eyes were squeezed by the fat on his face. There was nowhere to put it. At first glance, it seemed that the two lines cut by the knife could grow together with a little carelessness. Squeezed into a very thin trace, more and more dazzling, he raised his head, looked at the dim sky, muttered: "The Gua said that I should withdraw early... Do you believe in God's will?"

Cao Ning was not very young, but the city was very deep. People around him never dared to speculate about what he was thinking. Then the soldier suddenly heard this question, and did not know whether to shake his head or nod for a while. The sweat was coming down and stuttering. Tao: "This... Lord..."

But Cao Ning seemed to be talking to himself, not trying to listen to his answer. This would wait for him to finish, and then suddenly turned his head and said, "Go and see, has Gu Tianxuan's letter arrived? Let's call life to make food, At three o'clock today, if Gu Tianxuan's letter was not yet available, she put the original plan on hold and we left.

The soldiers understood this sentence, heard the words as amnesty, and answered "Yes", then ran away.

Gu Tianxuan's letter is afraid that only the dead can receive it.

Cao Ning was decisive and did not drag the mud and water. He said that he walked at three o'clock in the unitary time.

As for the case of Gu Tianxuan, they attacked the Southern Army from behind according to their original plan. After half of the attacks, what would happen if they found that their reinforcements had not come? Then he could not care.

Cao Ning's background has been criticized, and he has grown such a body, as if destined to miss the big position. Cao Zhongkun also didn't want to see him when he was alive. For this second son, he didn't even want to look at it at all. A little bit of peace is the basis for getting a life at a very young age and earning real military credit.

Cao Ning may not be a genius, but he is like a swallow on the sea. He always smells the storm first.

The North Army temporarily pulled out of the camp and drove through the night, but the heavens did not make beauty. Soon after they set off, they began to rain.

"Bashan Night Rain" can rise the autumn pond. Even though there is a distance from Shuzhong, the trend of autumn rain is not too much. Cao Ning's marching speed was inevitably slowed down a lot, and the sky seemed to have leaked. Most of the past passed, instead of raining, the rain did not stop, but it became more and more dense.