Legend of Fei Chapter 2: Li Sheng

After Li Da left, Zhou Yitang asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

Zhou Fei aroused the grievances of Tianda by this sentence, but he still had a hard mouth. He raised his hand and wiped his face. He said stiffly, "I didn't die anyway."

"What kind of dog is bad temper, exactly the same as your mother." Zhou Yitang sighed and patted her on the back of the head, and suddenly said, "Twenty years ago, Cao Zhongkun, a traitor in the north, tried to usurp the throne. Twelve civil and military officials tried to protect him The young master left the palace, bounded south by the heavens, and built the present Southern Zhao Dynasty. Since then, there have been years of military disaster and harsh politics like a tiger."

I'm afraid Zhou Yitang's problem won't be cured, and chatting and chatting with Dashan will also have to "get up"-that is, to talk about something before the topic, this will listen to him inexplicably talk about the ancients, and Zhou Fei did not interrupt it. , Very accustomed to listening with a wooden face.

"Injustices from all over the world have risen, but unfortunately they lost to the Northern Puppet Eagle Dogs. Some of these people died, some escaped to Shushan, and fled to your grandfather, so the false emperor Cao Thief swept the division into Shu, and then beat me forty-eight villages. Become a'gangster', your grandfather is a hero in the world, listening to the so-called'holy order' of Cao thief, after a laugh, he ordered people to raise the banner of the forty-eight villages, and proclaimed himself'the king of Zhanshan'. Two words." Zhou Yitang remarked, turned to look at Zhou Fei, said lightly, "To tell you these old things, to tell you, even if there is a "bandit" on your head, you are also bleeding from the hero, It's not like the gangsters who are fighting home and looting, and don't fall into the name of your grandfather."

He was ill all year round, and he could not speak without enough breath. He was always gentle and could not get stern, but after listening to Zhou Fei, the last few sentences were much heavier than those of Li Jinrong.

Zhou Yitang took a sigh of relief and asked again: "What did the sir say?"

This old Mr. Sun is a pedantic scholar, and was convicted because of his guilty mouth-he scolded Cao's pseudo emperor's article, which was said to be assembled into a book, so he was arrested and pursued by the Northern Capital Puppet Dynasty. Fortunately, he had some connections with several people He was escorted all the way to the forty-eight village, Li Jinrong saw that he could not raise his shoulders and could not mention it, so he thought of keeping him as a teacher in the village, without seeking the champion, as long as the young disciples would go out and learn a few words in the future It is enough to write the vernacular letter clearly.

Zhou Fei was enlightened by Zhou Yitang when she was a child. She doesn't care much about reading, but she can still say a few words to each other. But last winter Zhou Yitang was a little bit cold, and was sick until Kaichun, and had no energy to care for her. Li Jinrong was afraid that she would go out to provoke trouble, so she escorted her to the old gentleman to listen to the book, who would have heard the basket come.

Zhou Fei bowed his head, and half a day before the boss reluctantly said, "...I heard him say "the three ways to cover women, the code of rituals and laws" and left."

Zhou Yitang: "Oh, you didn't listen to a few words-I asked you, which three of these'changing ways' are you talking about?"

Zhou Fei mumbled, "Who does that **** know?"

"It's not bad to speak!" Zhou Yitang glared at her, and then said, "It's obvious that it's humble, it's clear that it's hard work, and it's clearly the master and the priest. The woman Changdao is the three."

Zhou Fei didn't expect him to know these fallacies, so he frowned and said: "Today, jackals are in power, people who are not goshawks and tigers, will be tortured, life and death can't help themselves, humble lantern!"