Chapter 83: Cut jade

Zhou Fei stood blankly, holding the old and warm palm of the fish, and asked, "What do you do?"

She felt that she had said this, but in fact, in the eyes of others, she only moved her lips slightly and did not make a sound.

The intruding disciple stepped into the Jiangxin pavilion in one step, and took a face-to-face meeting with the old man sitting in the center of the old fish. His knees were so soft that he could not kneel, and he hurriedly grabbed a side door frame. It made him totally unaware of Zhou Fei's different colors.

Li Yan wiped a tear, grabbed the reporter's sleeve, and anxiously said, "Brother, what's wrong?"

The disciple looked at Yu Lao in a daze, and said unconsciously, "Elder Lin forced the first wave of offensives from the army down the mountain, and also cut off most of our contact with the mountain. The news came only from the hidden pile in the town, saying After the puppets retreated, they surrounded several towns under our mountain..."

There is no need to explain this. Li Yan can understand it-that group of Beidou battled with many people and trapped them in the Forty-eight Village!

Many people in the room exclaimed.

The disciple was agitated, as if he had recovered, he rubbed his red eyes vigorously, tore off his panic eyes from Yulao, and looked at Zhou Fei with a strong pressure of fear, and then said: "The dark piles under the mountain It is said that the leader is the Beidou "Broken Army" Lu Yaoguang, but this person has only a group of black men who fought in the front battle when attacking the village. The main person is not him, but a pseudo-dynasty chief, Lu Yaoguang treated him with respect and respect."

When Xie Yun heard this, he asked in a deep voice: "Jianghu people have the means of Jianghu people, and Chaozhong people have the shamelessness of the Chaozhong people. Does the leader of the army do anything other than surround the town? "

The appalled eyes of the disciple fell on him, as if taken aback by his words, stutteringly said: "He... he ordered people to stab gangsters in the town."

Zhou Fei still settled in the town before nightfall. Because of the abnormal movement of the 48th Village, he hurried back across the horse and whip, which is equivalent to walking past the puppet army who besieged the 48th Village.

The sounds of the haunting teeth and farts in the teahouse in the town are still still in my ears, and the sound of Mr. Storyteller's gavel is mixed with it, which can be passed out far away, and the people are as comfortable as living gods one by one...

Li Yan looked stunned and asked, "The town? Not all the people in the town, what gangsters are they there?"

"Communicating the enemy, treasonous," before waiting for the disciple to speak, Xie Yun then took the words, "advocating the bandits and heads, believing in political affairs; having business dealings with the people in the bandits, delivering materials... 'Subsidize the bandit village'; relying on the bandit's asylum, let alone those who refuse to pay taxes to the imperial court, it must be "mountain bandits' claws"... so strange? As long as the adults are willing, it can be said that the entirety of the 48 villages surrounding the dozens of villages and towns are all gangsters, and even the bugs flying in are not clean, and they can be justified, and they will not be out of nothing. "

Xie Yun said here, he smiled softly. He was clearly a young and unruly young brother. At this time, his words seemed to bring a bit of coldness to the Mojiang.

He glanced at Zhou Fei, Li Yan, and a group of disciples of Xiajiang, and said softly: "Have you never heard of it?" Inviting favors is inherent in injustice, and it is unavoidable.' (Note) This adult is obviously a bad comer-when the Beidou people almost came out of the nest, and the siege of the forty-eight villages was unsuccessful. This time they have learned a lesson and braised the Jianghu and Chaotang affairs."