Chapter 139: Jinling Old Events

Lin Tongzi and Chen Junfu were silent as soon as they said the same thing.

For a long while, Chen Junfu said: "Tongming brother, what do you mean?"

"I said I was back to the light." Xie Yun helped the stone wall next to him and tried to stand up.

It's weird to say that he couldn't even say anything. This would be a bowl of medicine. Although it was very laborious, he stopped. Then Xie Yun tried to walk a few steps in the same place, probably It was a good feeling. He spoke very briskly and said, "Last time I was conditioned by my uncles many times before I could barely turn around in the stone cave. This time I felt much better."

Master Tongming sighed and said, "Jiaoxiang is refreshing, the "three flavors" hanging together, the two flavors overlap, can force the last vitality in you, so that you will not fall silently and die, but the cure is not If you cure your roots and hang your life once, you will lose a bunch of "true fire".

Chen Junfu's face sank, and he asked, "Why do you give him such a tiger wolf medicine?"

Master Tongming said: "Tongguqing relies on the inner strength of his body to resist. Once a person becomes weak, it will not be saved at all. I really learned a lot, and I have gone through all the poisons, and I can only think of such expedients. meter."

Xie Yun said indifferently: "Uncle Chen,'Life is life and death, richness is in the sky', I have passed through the bones, and there are a few who can live like me, even the "back to the light" can be taken three times, presumably It's the first time in the past, what else is not enough?"

Chen Junfu listened to the persuasion, but his brows did not stretch. He looked at Xie Yun deeply, and Xie Yun raised his head and smiled at him. Chen Junfu sighed heavily, and left the hot Dongfu without seeing it.

Lin Fuzi drooped his eyebrows and frowned funnyly, and said, "How can you be content? You haven't married a wife!"

Xie Yun said: "There is nothing, Uncle Lin, don't you have it?"

Lin Fuzi's sadness was immediately stung by Xie Yunmu's ridiculous mockery. He was so angry that he jumped three times in situ. He dropped two white beards and ran away in anger.

Xie Yunbuy raised his voice reluctantly: "Uncle Master, anyway, I sent my token of love. You, if you can't, just raise a female cat and talk about loneliness."

Lin Fuzi roared at the entrance of the cave and said: "Rogue! Damn it!"

Xie Yun proudly reached out and touched his "sympathetic token"-a small box full of shells, opened it, and saw that the original shells inside had been scratched by cat's claws and turned upside down, and Zhou Fei led his "good intentions", but did not have a full collar, she only picked away the good-looking ones, a little crooked, all left to him.

Xie Yun: "..."

It's hard to blame.

Master Tongming said to Liu Youliang, who was nervously standing next to him: "Liu Tong takes the lead and rests. How troublesome today is. Since An Zhi has already woken up, the rest is for him to clean himself."

Liu Youliang hesitated for a moment and wondered whether it was reasonable to ask His Highness Duan Wang to sweep the cave himself, but then he saw that the old monk had something to say with him, so he bowed in a conscious manner and retreated backward.

Seeing him go, Xie Yuncai asked, "Which Liu commander?"

"The forbidden army commander around Cao Zhongkun is said to be the last one in the sky and sea," said Master Tongming. "A while ago he escaped from the old capital and was chased and killed by Tong Kaiyang all the way. Saved, I entrusted it to your Uncle Lin."