Chapter 55: old stuff

With the power of the Blue Dragon Lord and the rattan, Zhou Fei quickly escaped into the dense forest. She glanced at her, and before she could find a place to settle, she was picked up by one hand.

Xie Yun's "Facade of the Lord", which he used to put on the shelf, had long become a rag. He grabbed Zhou Fei's arm, and his face was rare and ugly.

But it is a pity that Xie Yun only talks nonchalantly, does not scold others, and suffocates for a long while. He fails to say anything. After a while, he said to Zhou Fei: "You singled out the Blue Dragon Lord? Why don't you go to heaven?"

Zhou Feixin said: "If you don't have the palm of his old man, with your strength, you can pull a basket of persimmons at most, and you want to drag me up?"

But she was in a good mood, and she rarely did not know Xie Yun, but she blinked at him innocently.

Martial arts together is a very long road. The experience of killing the Quartet is all in the legend. It must have countless boring accumulations alone, plus chance coincidence, in order to get a little broken, often forward Taking a half-step, it seemed to have crossed a heavy mountain.

For Zhou Fei, Zhou Fei was originally just drawing a gourd like this. Every day in his dreams, he repeatedly recalled Li Jinrong's perfunctory teaching, but he always felt like something was missing, as if across a hazy window paper.

When Fang Cai was forced to a desperate situation by the Lord Qinglong, the window paper suddenly broke a small hole, and through a large sun, she was quite brilliant.

Zhou Fei touched the threshold of "wind" in Mu Xiaoqiao's valley, and accidentally got the "broken" word in the middle of Beidou. The first type of "mountain", although she had already learned it, was Only after being chased and killed by an angry big catfish is it really a real comprehension.

I don't know what other people are doing for martial arts. Some people may have gone to the "Open School", and some people have been pursuing the "world first" for life. When Zhou Fei is here, she also fights He is strong and strong, but he is not very persistent in fighting for his own strength. To speak, it is somewhat like the legendary "Mr. Wuliu". "Whenever I know it, I happily forget to eat."

Xie Yun's scalp is still numb. When he ran, he only said that Zhou Fei was not very young, but he was very reliable in the incident, and he was able to distinguish the priorities, so he didn't worry too much about her. Turned back and found that I lost someone!

Xie Yun kept others behind and turned around to find her, but she saw that she was really "stubborn". At that time, the Three Souls almost scared the Seven Souls—really against the Dragon Master, he was determined not to be able to help him, but Zhou Fei could be taken alone, and Xie Yun couldn't do it. Probably had to go down with her and fold it here.

At this time, Xie Yun saw that she didn't know anything about it, and she actually had a little smug meaning when she smiled, and she was so angry.

This feels fresh, because he always tickles others' teeth.

Xie Yun couldn't scold the girl, and couldn't beat it. She couldn't bear it. She had to bend her fingers and bounced on Zhou Fei's forehead: "Laugh!"

Zhou Fei: "..."

Is this product a rebellion?

Xie Yun finished her hand, not waiting for her to talk, so she grabbed Zhou Fei's wrist in one hand, walked the uniquely long legs, and quickly passed through the forest.

When he was at full speed, Zhou Fei was a bit hard to follow, and he had to take a little with him.

Suddenly, Zhou Fei felt a little strange, and his martial arts skills were no better than others. It doesn't mean that a person who learned to write and wanted to play the piano had to put down everything and learn from the beginning. People who reach a certain level of hard work may not be good at it, and it is unlikely that they will do it at all. If a person has no experience in martial arts, he has no prejudgment on how others can take action, and he can only run around as fast as the wind, even if he runs as fast as the wind, it is difficult to be as easy as Xie Yun.