Chapter 120: Shattered

Wen Yu wondered: "Who is so pretentious?"

Zhou Yitang stood up.

Wen Yu: "Sir?"

Zhou Yitang picked up the broken knife and looked closely, and saw that it was a new knife with no blade. The blade was still astringent. Someone broke it with some external force.

Zhou Yitang suddenly smiled and scolded: "The debt collector's bastard, tell her to come in."

Wen Yu was stunned, Zhou Yitang was a man of anger and indifference, and he was neither humble, nor humble, but he was a modest gentleman. Even if Cao Zhongkun came outside, Zhou Yitang would say "please" instead of "call" ".

He was wondering, the personal soldiers had already withdrawn, and a moment later, he brought in a young girl aged 17 or 18.

Ad

The comer came backlit, with long hair in piercings, wearing stiff outfits, with a quaint slender knife obliquely behind his back. When he entered the door, he naturally glanced at Wen Yu.

Wen Yu is also a man of Xi Wu. He is extremely sensitive to other people's breath. When the person came in, he hadn't had time to look at the other person's appearance. He had taken a dip first, subconsciously slightly turned sideways, and focused his weight on his left foot.

Then he saw that the man reached out to Zhou Yitang and said, "Dad, what about my knife?"

Wen Yu was taken aback, listened to this sentence, and then read it carefully, only to recognize Zhou Fei.

The last time he saw Zhou Fei, he was still in Hengshan's three-indifferent inn. It was only a year since then, but he failed to recognize her at a glance.

It's not that the girl has reached the age of seventeen or eighteen, but she can follow the eighteen changes. If you look closely, her eyebrows are still that eyebrows, and her body shape has not changed, but the whole person seems to have been reborn. .

Wen Yu remembered that the girl in Hengshan Sanchun Inn was outstanding among her peers, but she still had a little confused childishness, and she was ignorant and young, because she was ignorant, curious about everything, and eager to see everything. As for where to go next and what to do, she seems to have no idea.

See you now, but I feel that she has really grown up, just like the slender seedling behind her, there is a kind of unshakable coldness, and no one will be underestimated by her when they see it.

Zhou Feidao: "General Wen don't come unharmed."

"TOEFL." Wen Yu responded quickly, and somehow he felt he was so superfluous. He touched his nose and said, "I haven't seen you in the Forty-eight Village before. Mr. Zhou thought about it for a long time, and finally came back... what , You chat, I'm going out to do something."

After he finished speaking, he hurried away.

Zhou Yitang stood by and looked at Zhou Fei, he was still introverted, and in the middle of the years, people became more and more important.

His daughter, who hadn't been seen for more than four years, suddenly fell from the sky. He didn't seem surprised or excited at all. He didn't even ask where she was.

He just had a little smile on his face, and then stretched out his pale and thin hand, one finger, which was shorter than the length of about three inches, and Chong Zhoufei said, "It is so tall."

Zhou Fei had a sour nose and barely smiled, "I don't have any fertilizer, how long is it?"

"Why not? At that time, you were not as tall as my shoulders." Zhou Yitang bent his eyes and beckoned at her, "Come, see what Dad brought you."