Chapter 39: Turn out

Wu Chuchu had no choice but to wait silently on the side. Unexpectedly, she waited from dawn until dawn, and from dawn until dawn. The servants of the house came to deliver two meals, each time heavy outside the hospital When she knocked on the door, she was going to be shocked for a while. At every moment, Wu Chuchu couldn't help but reach out to explore Zhou Fei's nose, for fear that she would die silently.

Ku Rong was really angry like a group of uninvited guests. He rolled around Zhou Fei's body violently. Wherever he went, although the skin sac was intact, the blood and flesh inside seemed to be stirred up all the way, and went all the way to explode, and then forced her into the sea of ​​anger. She antagonized her original internal information chamber and slammed her back and forth. There was no point in wanting to work together.

Duan Jiuniang is really a good man who pits the dead and does not pay for her life. In such a complicated process, she used only the word "submit" to summarize Zhou Fei, not to mention the exercises, there are no sentences or words-even if there is, Zhou Fei She didn't dare to listen to the letter. She really couldn't believe that Duan Jiuniang's "seven ups and downs" could still hold a word-for-word formula.

Gradually, Zhou Fei lost her perception of the outside world, whether it was cold or warm outside, whether it was day or night, she didn't know at all, her weak consciousness almost broke off several times, but there was a lingering hang in the end.

She refused to admit that she was afraid of death, but she could not die silently in such a small yard when Qiu Tianji searched her anxiously, Zhou Fei thought that she would send Wu Chuchu back to Shu to find the old man. People, personally informed of the bad news, and coming back to find Beidou to avenge her...... She even finally went down the mountain, and she hadn't had time to meet her father.

Zhou Fei repeatedly muttered these reasons why he couldn't die, and the thoughts were like sand, but the gravel rolled along the same track hundreds of times, and it almost became a fatal obsession.

Towards the evening, the old servant burned a pot of water, wore a cold bun that was as hard as a pebble with a long pick, and heated it over the fire and handed it to Wu Chuchu: "Girl, have something to eat."

Wu Chuchu confronted Zhou Fei, who didn't know what to do, and another who sat next to him like Duan Jiu Niang, who was sitting by the old nun, had nothing to do. She had nothing to do, she could only think wildly, thinking about her vast past and a difficult future. It's bleak, it's already wide-hearted not to find a long rope to hang and hang on the spot.

She smiled bitterly, waved her hand in refusal, hesitated again and again, and finally couldn't help talking to Duan Jiuniang, who was so quiet for a day.

Wu Chuchu asked: "Madam, when will she be good?"

Duan Jiuniang opened her eyes, first looked at her confusedly, and then looked at Zhou Fei, Wu Chuchu's heart hung into his throat, lest Duan Jiuniang blurted out, "Who are you, what's wrong?"

Fortunately, Duan Jiu-niang remembered it hard. She looked at Zhou Fei's complexion and frowned frowningly. She pressed Zhou Fei's wrist and stared for a moment, muttering, "Strange. "

Duan Jiuniang said, stood up, turned around Zhou Fei for several laps, and chattered the ins and outs of Ku Rong's hand to Wu Chuchu again and again. In addition to "this technique is very evil, if you don't make trouble, you will die", Wu Chuchu, a foreigner, understands nothing.

Duan Jiuniang raised her head and asked her, "How long?"

Wu Chuchu said: "All day long."

Duan Jiuniang frowned and murmured: "Strange... It's weird. It stands to reason that the person who first touched with Qirong Qi can support up to three hours, and the one who can't hold it will die, and the one who can hold it, Naturally, Qi Rong can be turned into her own little by little. Why is she the same all day long?"