Chapter 52: Wither

Chapter 52: Wither

Zhou Fei said fiercely: "You are all grown up like this, but are you afraid of others saying? Why did you want to face so long ago?"

I don't know if she was too heavy, or Yin Pei was too vigorous. After listening to this sentence, Yin Pei froze for a moment, then she looked like gold paper, and even vomited a blood.

Ji Yunshen's expression moved slightly, his face unbearable, and he sighed, "Actually he..."

Xie Yun saw that he was struggling again, and quickly interrupted him: "Ji Jixia, don't be anymore, this place should not stay for a long time, we first..."

Before he finished, someone upstairs in the inn suddenly said, "San Gongzi, where are you? The frightened subordinates thought you were lost again."

Mr. Bai is here!

Xie Yun wiped eighteen layers of pure lard under his feet. He rubbed behind Zhou Fei and said, "The hero saves his life, help me stop him quickly."

Zhou Fei: "..."

Xie Yun was half a head taller than her, and after looking at her for a long while, she suddenly remembered something. She shrunk her shoulders and bent her legs, showing her head down. She just stuffed herself into Zhou Fei's not so strong back. As soon as his eyes rolled, he muttered, "I'm afraid you can't beat this old hooligan, you have to be outsmart... Hey, just say a few words to him, drag it for a while, let me think about it."

Zhou Fei completely obeyed the thick and unmatched face of Lord Duan, and felt that if this object was peeled off and made into armor, it would definitely be invulnerable.

She lifted her foot and kicked Yin Pei to the flower shopkeeper, but said in her mouth: "Mr. Bai be careful."

For a moment, Mr. Bai didn't understand what Zhou Fei told him to be careful. He listened to her warning and thought that there were enemies behind him. He hurriedly looked around. This part didn't matter. He only listened to the wind, and waited for him to look back. I saw a quilt pounced on him with his face covered.

In the backyard of the inn, after drying a few beds of the futon bed, Zhou Fei quickly picked the thickest one, lifted it up, and covered Mr. Bai's face from the bottom up, and Mr. Bai could not see the quilt behind. Anything, just pick the sword and hack.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Fei was behind the quilt. The quilt carried her strength. As soon as Mr. Bai moved the knife, she slammed it out with a swift palm, and the two compartments collided together. The large group of cotton bats exploded into a "thousand trees and thousands of pear blossoms", and they flew all over the sky. Mr. Bai was immediately fascinated, and in a flash, a knife stretched out of the cotton bat, and Mr. Bai twitched like lightning. Sword in the palm of his hand caught on his neck unexpectedly.

Mr. Bai hasn't eaten this kind of boredom for many years, and he was careless for a while, but he was the little girl he always thought was loyal and straightforward!

Zhou Fei whispered: "I'm sorry."

Mr. Bai was stiff on her neck with her knife, and her body was stiff, and her stomach was sour. Then he seemed to be ashamed to give him a fist and said, "I have said to make you careful."

Putting on such a irritating sentence, Zhou Fei jumped and ran away.

Mr. Bai: "..."

He knew! All the time with the three lords of their family, how is it possible that those close to Mexico are not black!

Xie Yun laughed: "Okay, I have the demeanor when I was young!"

Ji Yunshen finally got his eyes full of strength this time and waved: "Master Qinglong may not have come by himself. You are too dangerous to ride on horseback. Please follow me first."