Chapter 91: mutation

Gu Tianxuan faced like a sinking water, and ruthlessly gave Lu Yaoguang, who was unfavorable to his work, a pity, but unfortunately he could only make way for the mouse.

The army in front of them neatly separated the two sides, giving way to the road. At first glance, it seemed like a murderous welcoming.

Walking feet helped everyone specialize in pitting and abducting, and his face was much thicker than ordinary people. When the people were welcoming themselves, they grew three inches tall in one place at a time, and followed Zhou Fei with their chests and heads up. And enjoyed a much-anticipated treatment.

In the forty-eight villages, Cao Ning's plan was met, and the loss was quite heavy when he faced with the army of the Northern Dynasties. The thought of the indestructible three sentries was driven by the parents and broke through in one fell swoop within half an hour. Even the disciples who did not leave the teacher In the battle, Lin Hao even thought that he was here today. Who knows, at this point, the enemy suddenly retreated to the foot of the mountain inexplicably.

Lin Hao did not know why, and he did not dare to neglect. While taking advantage of this gap, he gathered all the hundreds of people in Zhaizhong who could be used as human beings, and urged people to investigate the situation.

The spies heard the movement down the mountain, and immediately prepared to continue the battle as if they were facing an enemy...The result was seen in front of the first sentry gate.

Lin Hao was injured by Liu Ya in his leg, and the wound was still bleeding out. Upon hearing the news, the golden rooster jumped up independently: "What? A Fei?"

Lin Hao was more considerate and stable, but after all, he was a young man. Before he had a mortal heart, he seemed more calm and calm. At first glance, he heard this turning point from the sky. At that time, he couldn't sit still. He jumped on one leg and wanted to check it out. .

The doctor who was hurting him said angrily: "Fuck you, sit down for me!"

Next to Maggie quickly held him.

Majili was also very embarrassed, but fortunately, he had been in charge of the logistics and contacted the various outposts in the village, and he was not seriously injured.

Majili said: "Elder Zhao is seriously injured, Elder Zhang... Alas, you are all supported by you right now. What are you messing with first? Ayan, come over and look at your brother. I will go out and take a head start."

Lin Hao just jumped, the wound on his leg cracked, and the gold sore medicine was washed away. His brow was sore, and Li Yan heard the sound next to him. He was busy and took the gold sore medicine to block it, and fell on his leg like mud.

"Enough is enough, hiss... Does Brother have an enmity with you?" Lin Hao called, while trying to avoid Li Yan, who was light and heavy, and was sore with cold pain that he had to gritt his teeth and rush to Mageely, "That ...Then trouble Ma Shu one step first, and I'll be there later."

Li Yan threw the medicine bottle aside in a panic and shouted grievously: "I'm going too, I'm going to see A-fei too!"

How could Lin Hao wonder what she thought? These beloved teenagers are more justified from being thieves to being slick, and the more they hate themselves when they encounter something... Adults always think that she is young, she is still useful, and can support her. God, but things are like a tide. Children always feel that the elders are like mountains and seas. How can they not lean on them? Who knows that these wind and rain backs are sometimes just a thin and obscure wooden board?