Chapter 114: Fate

Chapter 114: Fate

Zhou Fei's heartbeat was shocked by Xie Yun's sudden attack, and Miao Dao fell into the ground as soon as Miao Dao choked, and the imperial family could only catch him in embarrassment.

Xie Yun was cold, and the pain and itchiness on the skin were no longer felt, but the meridian that had been forcibly broken away by him came back harder to collect debts. He was trapped in the cold body, endured by the pain of cramping, and even out There was no strength in the sound, and he could only subconsciously grab Zhou Fei's hand and nest up to curl up.

Zhou Fei shuddered, and only then did the thin layer of sweat from the Beidou black man run around disappeared in an instant, and she seemed to be plunged into the ice water.

Xie Yun pinched her hand almost to crush her bones, but only for a moment, he seemed to realize what he was pinching in his hand. He loosened his fingers and gently took Zhou Fei's hand towards himself. Palms closed, and whispered to comfort: "It's okay...nothing..."

He thought he had said that, but he couldn't make a sound at all. Others could only see his lips move a few times, and the corner of his mouth even had a smile that seemed to freeze on it.

Zhou Fei was half-kneeled on the ground at a loss. She was so overwhelmed the last time. It seemed that Zhou Yitang left the 48th Village without looking back across a mountain gate.

At this time, Ying Heong came slowly and looked at Xie Yun. He took out a small pill bottle from his arms and poured a pill to Zhou Fei: "Hey, here you are."

Zhou Fei seemed to be handed a life-saving straw, his eyes lit up sharply, and he suddenly raised his head.

But the next sentence broke her hope.

"This is the antidote to condensation." He said ignorantly and cruelly. "Although you are farther away, you have to gasp, and you must have inhaled a little."

At that moment, it seemed that Zhou Fei's heart was lifted back to the ground from thirty-three days ago, smashing her chest into a big hole, and the northwest wind arrogantly drilled in and calmed her fluttering soul.

Zhou Fei bit **** the tip of his tongue, calmed down with the bitter blood and pain, hugged Xie Yun in one hand, and picked up the Miao knife that had just fallen, and said with a smile: "The carduelis are in the poison, good means."

How should the little red snake on his wrist lazily hold up a triangular head, and spit out the snake letter twice, and then seemed to feel an unfriendly atmosphere, and then dared to get back to what to do sleeve.

How should I feel that I have to go one step further, maybe Zhou Fei will give him a knife directly, then he will sensibly reach out a leaf from his arms, put the pill on the leaf, and step back a little.

People are not afraid of being a strong man, but they are afraid of ghosts and ghosts, and they are not afraid of swords being ruthless, but they are afraid of the invisible powder. How big a skill is, as long as you quench the poison, it will fall off first.

Why should I be so accustomed to contempt for others with contempt, and said indifferently: "I have made this bottle of condensation for three years, and I have never had a chance to use it. If it were not for you to push Chu Tianquan to the end of the road, take my With a little bit of skill, he will be discovered as soon as he walks into the forest. I thank you, so I won't hurt you this time."

Zhou Fei: "This time?"

He Cong nodded straight and said without any euphemism: "I owe you personal feelings this time. I will look for opportunities in the future. If you offend me, I will not be merciful."