Chapter 137: Nova

Chapter 137: Nova

Where did Zhou Fei go?

Li Sheng first found Wu Chuchu hidden in the rockery. Wu Chuchu was hidden by Zhou Fei early. She was cautious by nature, but she was afraid that her martial arts would cause trouble for others. Zhou Fei told her to hide, and she hid, and she was curious. I can also resist not taking a look outside, so I can't tell where Zhou Fei went.

Li Sheng waited until the sunrise from midnight and Zhou Fei was still missing.

At the beginning, Li Sheng was scorching his head, while swearing at Zhou Fei's unreliable things, but when dawn didn't see anyone, he began to panic.

Zhou Fei has been out in the wild all these years. Even the house of Beidoutong Kaiyang dares to burn and is bold, but he has not caused any disasters that can not be cleaned up. Now he is still alive and kicking. It stands to reason that other skills are unknown, and the life-saving ability should not be. What's missing... But Yin Pei is not a common sense person. He already has strong martial arts, and he is still carrying the kind of blood-stained monster. Zhou Fei chased out alone, what will happen?

Li Sheng struggled to maintain his false mask, and the uneasiness in his heart was like a pot of water on a fire. It began to bubbly, and then the sky became brighter and brighter, and the water was boiling and boiling, "Guru "It seems to be frying pan."

These grubs and medicine men in Liujiazhuang fell, according to common sense, it is likely that the mother gout was killed.

How did Gu Gu die? Did Zhou Fei kill?

Li Shengfang didn't even see when Zhou Fei suddenly disappeared-if she really killed the mother Gu, could she retreat from Yin Pei? If he can't, how can he explain to his aunt?

Li Sheng felt more and more frightened, but no one would let him sit and concentrate on that worry, and he wouldn't stop him from stopping.

"Li Shaoxia, what do you think of the bodies of these drugmen?"

"Li Shaoxia, the wounded are all arranged. How do you deal with those who have been poisoned by Gu?"

"Li Shaoxia, I heard that some people from Beidou have been in the neighborhood recently. If we make such a big noise, will we invite the court to run dogs?"

"Li Shaoxia..."

Annoyed that Li Sheng was so frustrated with regret that he couldn't go back to the night before and slap himself. He was nagging and fighting with himself, and he said in his heart: "Why are you there, when is this the hill of Shuzhong, follow What to do blindly? Is it your turn to get ahead?"

Li Sheng's coming to Liujiazhuang was purely "human face-saving work". Li Jinrong ordered him to bring a few people over to support the scene, so when the eighteen drugmen first showed up, he looked at the situation wrong and immediately looked like other schools. Shrink.

When the forty-eight villages became their own country before, they almost did not interact with outsiders. However, when Cao Ning led a siege of Shuzhong a few years ago, he asked Li Jinrong to see that many martial arts in the village have "a generation is not as good as a generation." Trend--who are the people who want to follow the old master Li Zheng's "demonstration as a bandit"? Anyone who throws a name out will be able to fall to the ground with a sound, hitting a dangling pit.

But what about young people today?

Even when Li Sheng was a child, the bear-like, bearish look was "outstanding," and no one at the 48th Village was visible.