Chapter 128: Please enter the urn

The sun and the moon were sparsely lit, the lights were tumbling, and the messy lights and shadows overlapped, and people walked around from time to time, and the people turned hazy, but Zhou Fei saw Wu Chuchu's mouth as he glanced over the crowd. Some "Li Gongzi".

Li Yan didn't know where to go, and he was not with him. Li Sheng mixed with a group of handsome guys who were ready to go to the draft man at the same time as him, as if they were very fishy.

Zhou Fei was very surprised and said: "I have come back from a swim in the East China Sea. How can I still encounter this unlucky egg? It's really a fate."

Li Sheng didn't see Zhou Fei. He was holding a wine glass with his head in a "head-to-head" manner. "The small wine glass was only a bite capacity. Zhou Fei watched him touching 20 people." After a glass, I didn't see him pour a drink for a long time. I don't know how those silly hats made him fool.

Ad

Immediately, Zhou Fei also found that Li Sheng had been staring in one direction. She glanced back and forth twice in Li Sheng's eyes. She didn't notice anything unusual. She was wondering. Suddenly, a drunkard walked through the crowd.

The drunk man hummed a singularly low-lying city song. Many rough and rough guys laughed around him, but he was not ashamed. , And finally came to a table in the corner. The drunk man sat down and reached for a row of untouched hip flasks on the table. Zhou Fei was taken aback because she didn't realize until then that there was a man in black sitting in that corner.

It was a thin man in black with a sullen face and white temples. The whole person seemed to melt into the night, and was easily ignored.

Zhou Feifei quickly turned his eyes back to the people, thinking that Li Sheng was staring at this person.

At this moment, the man in black looked up at the drunk man opposite, and the drunk man who just wobbled seemed to wake up in a moment, and the little song in his mouth stopped abruptly. A moment later, he stood up unnaturally, some staggering through the crowd, actually hurriedly away, and walked out of the distance and looked back with fear.

Zhou Fei was a little puzzled. Seeing that the man in black was sitting upright, with a beard on his face, his eyes were calm, not very fierce, Zhou Fei stared at him for a few moments, and then she saw that she was familiar, and she remembered For a moment, I was taken aback--because I recognized this person as the leader of Chong Xiaozi who had passed on her "Dao Jing Jing" and the mayfly array outside Yueyang City!

Zhou Fei said: "Is he still vulgar?"

Although Chong Xiaozi met her, she indirectly saved her life, so that Zhou Fei was not killed by Duan Jiuniang. At this time, the chance coincided, and she should go to visit Yu Qingyi, she immediately planned to go through The noisy crowd went to Chong Xiaozi.

Unexpectedly, she just moved, and the Chong Xiaozi in black seemed to be aware of it. He looked at it suddenly, and his eyes shot towards Zhou Fei like electricity, before waiting for her to pay his respects, Chong Xiaozi. Then he turned his eyes abruptly, stood up as if hiding debt, and flashed sideways into the crowd.

Zhou Fei was inexplicably rejected, and was very puzzled, so he had to chase it.

But it seemed that the Huaizi and the **** of the whole Qilu land came to rub the rice, and the people who were constantly obstructed blocked the road.

Zhou Fei: "Senior!"

But at this moment, there was a burst of noise not far away.

A team of domestic servants carried the steaming Shou Tao out of the courtyard, just in the middle of Zhou Fei and Chong Xiaozi. When they passed, Chong Xiaozi was gone.