Chapter 93: Extinct

Chapter 93: Extinct

Of course, the Beidou people can see their intention to capture the thief and capture the king. Many people in black used a human shield to form a circle, tightly sandwiching Cao Ning in the middle, and Cao Ning calmly looked at the outer layer of the guards layer by layer. The earth died, but it seemed that he didn't care at all, as if those people were nothing but small thread on his clothes.

It's better to be thicker.

Cao Ning even smiled politely at Lin Hao.

Lin Hao laughed at him with goose bumps, and the whole person was agitated, and immediately felt that something was wrong, and shouted: "Be careful, there is fraud!"

"Where is it," Cao Ning smiled, "If only I could escape, I would naturally go down the mountain. If I couldn't get out, I was put into the village, and one of Lord Lu and Gu will inevitably go down to host the overall situation. But now, we are all trapped here. The army under the mountain has been unable to wait for the news, can it only explain one situation?"

Before he could speak, the sound of footsteps and trumpets screamed by the soldiers were sent in the valley. The waves were getting closer and closer, like ominous ripples, spreading out in all directions.

"That's why we need people." Cao Ning whispered, and then his eyes jumped over Lin Hao, and turned to look at Xie Yun, who was sandwiched between Gu Tianxuan and Lu Yaoguang, and said loudly, "Xie Xiong, I see You should run."

Xie Yun "haha" smiled, and wanted to take advantage of his mouth, but under the two big Beidou men, he was not as easy as it seemed. Xie Yun escaped Lu Yaoguang's knife dangerously and dangerously, and only had time to laugh. , Actually no time to speak.

Cao Ning shook his head and said: "Why don't you listen? You can run now, I can make people chase slowly-alas, in such a beautiful place, there are so many heroes among the monarchs, it is a pity to fall here? Why not know the current affairs?"

Lin Hao's eyes were red, and he sneered: "The characters of the dogs are not well understood, how can they know the current affairs? Unfortunately, today's friends who have been visiting for thousands of miles have not had the time to invite you to drink a glass of wine."

Yang Jin cut a Beidou man in black with a knife: "I owe it!"

A foot helper also shouted: "Your man speaks happily, much more than the spoiled girl in your village!"

Zhou Fei was accused by his comrades of criticizing Sang Huai for no reason, but had no time to refute.

Her eyes became more and more blurred, almost by instinct swinging the knife, the body's withering Qi was almost forced to merge with her tiny internal force.

In Huarong City, she was spitting blood by the crazy woman Duan Jiuniang's words and words. Now she thinks that her heart is brittle.

So now, what is supporting her?

There are many mountains and trees in the middle of Sichuan. Zhou Fei remembers that he has skimmed through those treetops countless times.

Those branches in the morning were filled with fine dewdrops. She didn't thank Xie Yun for such insignificant light work. She always accidentally shook the branches. The sentry made a face.

Fortunately, most of the brothers did not know her in general.

She has also stolen "stealing teachers" from other schools many times, but in fact she cannot be stolen, because apart from Mingfeng, everyone opens the door to let people watch at will, but Zhou Fei is a bit lonely, especially not accustomed to Li Sheng's Feng Yuanyuan's appearance... is not right. In fact, after careful calculation, she should not be used to Li Sheng before deliberately doing the opposite, becoming more and more disliked.