Chapter 167: Slowly return (with changes)

"I thought I just came here disgustingly, and the dog emperor, but unexpectedly, could catch up with your two elders to come to death," said Mrs. Nishang. "This time, there can really be revenge and revenge."

Mu Xiaoqiao chuckled beside him: "Old lady, she has shrunk for more than 20 years, and she has become this kind of virtue. It is only through a group of juniors that she dare to show her majesty once again. "

Mrs. Nisang rolled her eyes, but because she was afraid that the madman would turn out to be a mess, she endured not having a lawsuit with him, so she spread the fire on Tong Kaiyang.

Seeing the reversal of the situation, Shen Tianshu screamed, and he could no longer take care of Tong Kaiyang, who was trapped in the siege of the three people. When he stepped on the fence, the place where he stepped on was turned into powder, and there was a row of neat pits.

Zhou Fei followed, and the weak Jiangnan snow **** was aroused by the ups and downs of the real qi, suddenly violently violent, hit Zhou Fei's hands, leaving a small sip.

The movement of their house demolition finally alarmed the guards and the Yangzhou Garrison. Shen Tianshu stood on the wall and swept high, and then he could see the big troops coming.

Shen Tianshu looked at Zhao Yuan, who was unconscious, and Zhou Fei, and suddenly said, "Zhao Yuan is so big."

Zhou Feidao: "My mother was in the old city, and probably once felt this way about Cao Zhongkun."

There was a mean smile on Shen Tianshu's face: "Oh, so, is Feng Shui taking turns?"

Zhou Fei didn't answer. She drooped the tip of Xi Wei slightly, and made a common starting style for the younger to ask the elder, saying, "Senior, please."

Shen Tianshu looked at Zhou Fei with a very peculiar gaze. She was undoubtedly very good-looking. The young girl would not be hard to see, but what is strange is that she does not look like a very heroic girl. A little bit like Zhou Yitang, and with the delicate and softness unique to the women in Shuzhong, it has a bit of picturesque meaning. It was less childish than when it broke into the big devil's black prison a few years ago. When he didn't speak or move his sword, he was silent and quiet.

Shen Tianshu thought he might not have dreamed. One day, such a "silent and quiet" girl would stand in front of him with a long knife, and he would dare to tell him to move first.

Shen Tianshu said: "The old and decayed life is proud of this "chess move", taking the meaning of black and white overlapping, 360-degree change.........I thought to be alone in the world, but today I am going to meet my opponent, I am very lucky."

Zhou Fei's blade was not moving.

Shen Tianshu's cuffs bulged, and the wind automatically shook slightly, the toes drew a circle slowly on the wall, and the thin single palm was handed in front of him: "Can eliminate idle people, etc. Next, it's worthwhile for me to sit down for many years."

Zhou Fei suddenly said: "I heard that Duan Jiuniang died in your hands, but I don't think you could beat her."

Shen Tianshu didn't change his face and said: "I was at the top of the Beidou at the time, and my duties were in my hands. Naturally, I had other considerations to worry about. I did not devote myself to martial arts. I couldn't devote myself to it. It's still a pity that the top master in the battle was still there."

"A good'regret'," Zhou Fei said coldly. "The one who can't beat it is given a secret calculation, and the name is'duty in the body.' The one who has almost beaten will wipe his face and become a'qifeng opponent.' '. Senior, although I sometimes like to act opportunistically, it is not decent, but I dare not dare to be like you in the same way..."