Legend of Fei Chapter 6: fortune

It is said that there is a kind of light work in the world. There is no trace, no place to go.

Unfortunately, Xie Yun is being a thief, and even the dazzling kung fu is also a "jinyi night trip", which no one appreciates.

He didn't hang down the long rope, nor did he carry the iron claws with him. The whole person seemed to turn into a thin piece of paper, sliding down the mountain wall at an unpleasant and slow speed. He was wearing a dark gray and dark night clothes. It just happens to match the color of the stone wall. Even if it is swept with strong light, it is not always possible to see how he is different from ordinary stones. It is tightly attached to the dark mountain wall, and a very slight protrusion can make him stay. For a moment, adjust your posture and continue to dive.

Xie Yun's evaluation of him is very modest, thinking that he is "unexpected, but not yet in the process", and it is almost a distance from Tengyun driving the fog. Therefore, he is justifiable to lose his feet in the vicinity of the river surface-the cold river wind After a scan, his leg cramped.

The half-copper coin was indeed an unfavorable harbinger.

Fortunately, the place near the river was not as light as above. Xie Yun grabbed a rock in time, hanged himself up with his hands and feet, and finally no one was planted into the river to become a cuttlefish.

The stone was about a foot away, and Xie Yun lay on his back half-death, twitching his teeth and relaxing his painful muscles.

And the extra-tree branch obviously opened more than this flower, and a "choke" on the surface of the river spread far and wide, straight into his ears, Xie Yunyi looked up and found a breeze blowing thin on the surface of the river Fog, there are two people across the Ximo River!

Was the Shoujiang man back?

Xie Yun leaned motionlessly against the stone wall and focused his energy on his eyes.

Zhou Fei hung on the hemp rope for a moment, suddenly pulled out a lotus seed from his arms, threw his hands out, and smashed into the river with a crunch, but the splash was not as big as she imagined. The iron lotus seeds ejected by the force entered the water and bounced high.

Zhou Fei's eyes light up-she just thought that the wave shape in the water was very strange, like something under the water.

Li Sheng frowned a little hesitantly next to him. He was cautious and conservative by nature, and asked him to leave first. I am afraid he could wait until next year. Zhou Fei glanced at him, leaped from the hemp rope, and jumped to the position where the iron lotus seed fell into the water.

Li Sheng was taken aback at first. At the next moment, she found that she was "standing" on the water.

Subsequently, Zhou Feitou left the place without looking back, and the dragonfly swelled and dropped a few times, and he had reached Jiangxin in an instant.

Xie Yun narrowed his eyes slightly, and saw that the person was actually a half-size girl. He made a "slap" in his heart, guessing that the two were probably little disciples in the village. Xie Yun didn't want to be alarmed by an ant in the village, didn't want to meet the people in the 48 village, he sat quietly on the large stone wall, waiting for the two children to rush away.

The girl was not very fancy, but she was unexpectedly decisive. She was carrying a long, narrow knife loosely in her hands. The man and the knife were all vertical and horizontal, both thin and long. Xie Yun saw her long braid hanging down Behind her, her hair was moved by the wind with water, and her eyes were not clear at night. With his excellent eyesight, she could only see the silhouette of her slender neck and small chin from a distance, like a water What a strange thing...