Chapter 111: Poisonous Tiger

Where did Mu Xiaoqiao give Zhao Mingchen a daze? As soon as he shook away Mr. Xuan, he immediately grabbed the young man's heart.

Mr. Bai: "Your Highness!"

He managed to step forward and desperately dragged Zhao Mingchen behind him.

At the same time, the tip of an arrow in the water again threatened his head, seemingly shot at Mu Xiaoqiao to rescue Zhao Mingchen, but with Mr. Bai pulling so hard, Zhao Mingchen just blocked the arrow tip and Mu Xiao Joe in the middle.

"Boo"-

Hearing the sound, Mr. Bai would have to go back and deal with it, too late.

In front is the fierce Mu Xiaoqiao, and behind him is a secret calculation that does not know who the last name is.

Although Zhao Mingchen spent all day in the rivers and lakes, he was supported by people everywhere he went. There was no chance for him to learn a little martial art. Over time, it was not as strong as flower fist and embroidered legs.

He knew that he should avoid, but the whole person was shrouded in a sharp murderous opportunity, and some hands and feet were paralyzed for a while, unable to move, and cold sweat flowed down his side that looked like a knife.

The sweat beads hadn't fallen on Zhao Mingchen's shoulder. A crisp iron chain crashed into his ear. He didn't have time to look up carefully, and his waist was suddenly hit by the straightened iron chain.

The long knife unsheathed him just a few feet away. The wind of the knife came from the faint, salty taste of cold iron soaked in blood. Zhao Mingchen's eyes suddenly widened, and the long knife sharply shot the iron arrow behind him in the air. For the second, at the same time, the back of a gown Luo Tuo blocked in front of him, one-handedly held Mu Xiaoqiao's deadly claw.

Until then, Zhao Mingchen stumbled a few steps to the side and was squatted by the iron chain struck at his waist.

For a moment, he turned around on the edge of life and death. Zhao Mingchen forgot his manners, sitting on his knees blankly, staring at the person in front of him, and murmured: "Three...three brother?"

Xie Yun dangled the right hand holding Tianmen lock to the side, giving Zhou Fei the space to move freely within a long arm's length. .

The blood stain on Mu Xiaoqiao's hand immediately froze a layer of fine ice scum. He was injured in his body, and he could not help but step back a few steps.

Xie Yun: "Offended."

At this moment, dozens of arrows appeared on the surface of the water around the water pavilion, and Mr. Bai had just lurked under the water. They didn't know when these people came out!

Xie Yun swept his eyes and quickly said to Zhou Fei: "Male left female right, this time you can stop pretending to take advantage of me by hitting me."

Zhou Fei: "Bah!"

The word "Bah" fell on her side, dozens of arrows in the water came at the same time, and two people tied by an iron chain shot at the same time.

Zhou Feinan has been imitating Yang Jin since the next few months, returning his ever-changing knife skills to nature, repeatedly practicing the basic skills that have been ignored for many years, and the day-to-day skills are extremely boring, but it also makes the snow-breaking knife break through her fast. The ultimate. The blade and the wind of the sword are rising and falling, and the eyes are almost indistinguishable. The long knife is approaching a certain level, and it is really like a snowstorm outside the northern border. It makes people see nothing. The vast oppressive sense of oppression, the arrow rushing up in the water is like rain hitting the plantain, colliding with the long knife to make a "crackling" sound, and then fell one after another.