Chapter 115: Boat monk

Zhou Fei heard the sound of water, strong and weak, passing through her ears, wrapped in an old man's voice, humming something intermittently, paddling with paddles.

It seems to sing a fisherman's song. I don't know which local dialect to use. Zhou Fei doesn't understand much, but feels quite relaxed.

She thought she was still in a dream, but then, a few cold drops of water splashed on her face, Zhou Fei opened her eyes suddenly, and the magnificent galaxy twirled into her eyes. Falling down, covering her head and face.

Zhou Fei struggled to support herself, and his hands and feet were so numb that he didn't listen to him. As soon as he looked up, there was an unspeakable dizziness and nausea. Her eyes turned black, and she fell back on her face again. With Xinghui see the surroundings clearly.

It turned out that she was on a small boat, and the boat slowly walked slowly in the undulating blue water, the water surface was clear, a star reflected in it, and scattered with the current, although it was really beautiful, Zhou Fei was shaken More dizzy.

She vomited a few times on the side of the boat, but unfortunately nothing came out of her stomach.

Zhou Fei hanged on the side of the boat for a moment, his ears roared, his brain was blank, and his memory seemed to be broken. He wondered inexplicably: "What am I doing just now? Why is it here?"

At this time, someone said, "Little girl, did you pick up your life? You don't know how to pity."

Zhou Fei narrowed his eyes in amazement, and saw a thin, tall shadow on the bow of the ship. The man was wearing hats and bare feet. The young man said that he was sixty or seventy years old. Holding the boat up slowly, there was a kind of gentleness that was peculiar to the old man when he raised his hand.

The old man said, "Hey," he said again, "Don't you know that you have been poisoned by snakes? You hold the antidote in your hand and don't eat it. Want to try how long you can live?"

Snake venom?

Zhou Fei was stunned for a moment, and then her mind blew open, as if a rusty gate was bombed open, like a farce, the North Heroes Association, Living Dead Mountain, Chu Tianquan, and what to do ...... Wait, flashing in front of her eyes, and finally fell on a long body.

Xie Yun...

By the way, Xie Yun!

Zhou Fei jumped upright. The boat was nothing more than a flat boat. When she stepped on it, she immediately shook her left and right.

The old man said, "Ouch", he gently shook the big paddle in his hand, and he did not see how much he moved, so he stabilized the boat: "Come on, come slowly... Amitabha, you These panicking little donors."

Zhou Fei saw that the man who supported the boat was an old monk, wearing a patched torn robe, with a gray mustache, a string of old beads crazed by insects on his neck, and a pair of wash The white monk's shoes are set aside.

Zhou Fei held onto the canopy, knuckles turned white, and asked hardly, "Old man, what about the one with...?"

The old monk did not answer, but held the oar in one hand, and put a palm on his chest, and chanted the chant of the Buddha: "Amitabha."

Zhou Fei stayed in place, the whole person stiffened into a stone figure, and then suddenly started shaking violently.

The sky-like starlight suddenly fell into the water, dimmed into iron and stone, and the surrounding mountains and the sound of water were far away from her.