Chapter 129: Hunt

Chapter 129: Hunt

Nobody in Liujiazhuang dared to move, and the smile on the corner of Yin Pei's mouth collapsed, tightening into a line, and asked vaguely, "Why, I can't see it?"

As he said this, his tone increased slightly, the monster on his hand turned his head, and a pair of terrifying tentacles pointed at the domestic servant who carried the box.

A domestic servant "knocked" and knelt down. The atmosphere in the entire inner courtyard was suddenly tense like a tight string, and the warm atmosphere brought by Mr. Fang Cailiu's laughter disappeared.

Zhou Fei's eyes twitched, pulling Wu Chuchu back a little, and said to himself: "Is this really Yin Pei?"

"Do you think there is a problem?" Wu Chuchu was very certain in his heart. When Zhou Fei asked this question, he suddenly wavered and hesitated, "But except Yin Pei, the stranger didn't touch anyone, who would turn into a pool of blood. Did Li Gongzi tell me that the Gu Gu generally recognizes only one master..."

"Hush," Zhou Fei raised an index finger to his lips and said, "'Li Gongzi' is dissatisfied with one bottle and half a bottle, don't listen to him."

Her last few words were hard to hear, and her nerves were tightening unconsciously.

At this time, there was a "boom" sound behind the stage, as if someone had knocked over the Yaoqin, the sound of something falling on the ground, and then the strings seemed to be rubbed on the ground again, and the sound of "Zheng" suddenly sounded, that sound Straight into Zhou Fei's ear, it seemed to be magnified thousands of times in an instant. A mysterious feeling of unclear Dao came from her ear, and Zhou Fei caught something in the electric stone fire.

Zhou Fei moved, whispered: "...is she?"

Wu Chuchu: "Who?"

The entire Liujiazhuang people were watching Yin Pei and his party. Only Zhou Fei turned her attention to the stage, and she said softly, "Yuyi Class... The luthier in the background is Mrs. Niang."

Wu Chuchu was shocked: "What? How do you know? Are you sure?"

She knew that Zhou Fei was impatient with those windy and snowy moons, and had never made any achievements in the temperament-and even if she was proficient in the temperament, she could reach the point of "sounding the string and knowing the elegant". A murmur can tell who is playing the piano who is too incredible.

Zhou Fei couldn't figure out how she knew it. Only then did her entire energy seem to be all on her ears. For a moment, all the breath of the outside world was present, and there was a certain resonance with her strange meridians. Breaths come and go, close to each other, but slightly different. The similarities and differences can't be described. They only become a very dim and vague feeling, as if separated by a thin layer of window paper, pulling out a shadowy intuition, Tell her that the plectrum behind the stage is Mrs. Niang.

This is not the first time. In the past six months, every time Zhou Fei has concentrated to a certain degree, he can see the distant "window paper". After touching it several times, he can't get in.

And once distracted, the mysterious feeling soon disappeared. Wu Chuchu's sentence "how do you know", Zhou Fei opened his mouth and didn't know how to answer.

At this moment, the old housekeeper of Liujiazhuang suddenly stepped forward and reached for the small box and said, "People live in seventies and come from ancient times. The old age is interesting enough, you don't dare, I sent it to-Qing Real person Hui, if you want to see it, look at it clearly!"

He said nothing, so he held the small box and walked towards Yin Pei as if dead.

The two masked men who were kneeling on the ground stopped him, and the old housekeeper shouted loudly on his neck: "Why, are you afraid to look at it?"