Chapter 51: Yin Pei

Chapter 51: Yin Pei

Xie Yun didn't finish his words and suddenly shrank his head.

Zhou Fei had already eaten his bad luck, and as soon as he saw his movements, he didn't even return his head in full tacit understanding, and then he cut the horizontal knife. It turned out that it was Fang Cai's living ghost-like gong who didn't know how to go here Over here.

The blade hit the bronze gong. Zhou Fei's knife was too fast. It seemed to swing a knife, but the gong suddenly sounded like a drum, drumming and drumming to welcome the new wife.

As soon as the knocker withdrew his hand, a ring of sharp teeth immediately grew around the gong, and the gong shield was buckled on his arm, as if carrying a tortoise shell that was invulnerable.

This person is extremely light, coupled with a white coat, the more weird and terrifying, but Zhou Fei's mayfly array is getting more and more familiar. The two of them turned around in the same place for about seven or eight laps, which made the onlookers dazzled.

Zhou Fei's sword technique is a must, and it's perfect to match with the mayfly array, but this knocker is holding a bronze shield that can be attacked and defended, like a king in the shell, who can't teach anyone. And no matter how varied the mayfly array is, he always seems to be aware of it first. Sharp people often can't last. Besides, Zhou Fei's youth is not deep, and it is not a way to grind him down for so long.

Xie Yun frowned straight, looked around for a while, suddenly turned his head into the inn, and somehow found a copper basin, and said loudly: "A Fei, the magic weapon is here, quick battle!"

Zhou Fei: "What..."

Before she finished asking, she heard a "buzz" behind her.

Zhou Fei was taken aback, and his feet flew off without touching her feet. I saw a huge copper basin break through the air, hitting the gong on the gong properly, and hit a loud sound of stone breaking.

The copper basin banged the gong with a cracked tooth, and gurgled out.

Zhou Fei copied his hand and took the holed "magic weapon" in his hand. He saw where the object was sacred, and almost turned back to kneel down to Duan Wang.

This is playing lively, what trouble is coming from a broken copper basin?

Unfortunately, people didn't give her the opportunity to throw her five bodies into the ground. The knocker was shocked by the copper basin that was smashed, and took a step back. Then he quickly reacted and made a comeback.

Zhou Fei held a handicap copper basin, throwing nowhere to throw, left and right to use the copper basin as a shield to block a few times, this noise made her ears numb, it seemed like a male Lei Gongdian .

However, she soon discovered the beauty of this copper basin-the person who knocked the gong had a problem with her eyes. She needed to be positioned by the sound of the gong in the middle of the night, and with a messy basin, he suddenly became a headless bat. , Just before the ghostly body style messed up!

How does Xie Yun know everything?

He has been wandering around for so many years, has he run fast with light merits, and he has heard the roots of the world?

The hanged ghost-like percussionist quickly revealed flaws. Zhou Fei raised his hand and tossed the copper basin aside, "bang", the percussionist subconsciously shifted his head to follow the sound, but this moment the distraction was deadly- Zhou Fei pulled back his long knife and wiped his neck with a little bit of mud.

She looked back again and found that Xie Yun's fellow was gone. She swept around and found no one. Suddenly, a small stone fell in front of her. Zhou Fei looked up and saw that he didn't know when he was on the roof. , Beckoning to her.