Chapter 69: Come to fight

"Broken Yan's thirteen knives have nothing to say. From this point of view, there is really nothing terrible." Xie Yun fastened his loose robe and the kettle was empty, so he didn't know where to get a small jug, as usual It's a parallel that is too light to open the bottle for half a day.

Zhou Fei took it, drank it directly as water, and smashed the taste after she finished it. She shook her empty cup with dissatisfaction: "What is the use of this kind of wine, if you want it to taste a bit in the water, you sprinkle a handful of salt Don't get it?"

"Warm up." Xie Yun rubbed his hands slowly. Although the month was approaching late autumn at this time, Shao Yang refused to go to the summer and pushed open the window. The flowers and plants in the small courtyard were lush and there was no twilight. The meaning is, but Xie Yun's hands are slightly pale in pale, as if he really feels cold.

Xie Yun complained: "I am a weak scholar, and I don't have the ability of your heroes to not invade the cold and heat, especially when I was deeply digged out of the quilt at night-how come you have so many things, you can't listen to it ?"

Zhou Fei shut her mouth quickly and glanced around with her big eyes. She had a rare wit, and she had a little eyesight, and she passed the jug with a heavy trace of the horse, and gave Xie Yunman a drink.

I usually beat at all times, and I will ask for something, but I will temporarily hold my feet. What have I done?

Xie Yun glanced at her depressively, and then said flatly: "Broken goose thirteen knives are very different from the knives you practice after you are famous, have you practiced swords, right?"

When Xie Yun first saw Zhou Fei by the Ximo River, she had a very narrow and narrow knife in her hand, which was a bit of a sword, but I wonder if she was still young and Due to the insufficient amount, the blade and handle of the knife are shorter and more graceful than the ordinary seedling knife. From afar, it looks more like a single-edged sword.

"Nan Dao breaks the snow and Bei Dao is tangled with silk. Although they are one-centered and one-trick, they all share a common characteristic," Xie Yundao said. The owner of Li Zhai was a generation of everyone. They handed down the martial arts of the past, gathered the strengths of the outsiders, and had their own spirits. The word tactics have the shadow of □□, and the word "wind" must have borrowed a lot from the swordsmanship. The word "shan" is even better, and it has the meaning of mutual verification with the mountains and rivers swords of the year. I am right. ?"

These words, which Zhou Fei had never heard before, were spoken out by Xie Yun in a few words, and she actually thought that was really the case.

At the same time, faint doubts floated in her heart again.

Can someone who can't martial arts really tell the martial arts system that she is still groping? Even if this person is really a genius, can she get a glimpse of the snow-knife charm through her stumbling tricks along the way... Did he really see the mountain sword?

When Yinjiazhuang was destroyed, did His Royal Highness King Duan change his teeth?

"Li's swordsmanship everyone, so you must know that the threshold for learning swords is a little lower than that for learning swords, so there is the saying of "three years of practicing swords and ten years of sharpening swords", except for the noble "snow breaking" "Xie Yun held the wine glass and said slowly, "This is the reason why'Broken Snow' is called the Master's Sword. If you don't have enough background, you may not even imitate. If I am not wrong, when you were a kid, When you practice martial arts with Lingtang, you must learn more than swordsmanship, and every subject has been involved in it, right? But Yang Jin is not like this. He practiced swords for several years and only solved one thing-how to let himself The knife is faster."