Chapter 119: He fear

Yin Pei's inner strength was so strange that he didn't move much, but the leaked true energy shocked all the tables and chairs that were vacated on one side, which meant that he wanted to shake the mountains and the sea and haunt the soul. And from time to time, strange weird bugs appeared on his neckline and sleeves. Once he got close, he was likely to be covered with the bug. Ordinary people felt cold at first glance.

Zhou Fei didn't care at all.

It may be that she has seen Yin Pei's bear-like bear before she was caught, or it may be because she has experienced her most fearful and most powerless moment to go back to heaven. This will wait for even the sky to fall apart.

Zhou Fei did not practice the quick evil tactics, and no one passed it on to her. Yu Neigong could only work slowly and work hard, even if it was dry and glorious, it would take a long time to settle.

Ad

She knows her weight, so in the past she met those opponents whose martial arts were higher than her.

But at this moment, when she raised the knife to face Yin Pei, Zhou Fei suddenly had a peculiar comprehension-it was an indescribable feeling, after countless times of waking up and going to bed early, tired of repeated pondering and repeated troubles The pierced window paper looks like a sudden epiphany.

The snow-breaker has never had his own inner mentality. If the knife-holder has the sharp and deep accumulation like Li Jinrong, it will look unmatched. If the knife-holder has the solid basic skills like Yang Jin, it will be fast and just Looks like.

Even in the hands of people like Zhou Fei, who always has a bottle full of half a bottle, the snow-breaker has a unique appearance.

It's just a set of swordsmanship.

The back of the blade is less than half an inch thick, and the blade has only one line, but it can deter the southern half of the martial arts.

There are "no front", "unmatched" and "impermanence" in the snowbreaker, but there is no chapter called "Fearless", because this is throughout, and it is needless to say.

This is the best weapon in the world.

Regardless of whether her opponent is a flesh-and-blood body or a huge rock, she has a blade in hand and a blade tip in front.

Yin Pei's true energy wrapped around him seemed like a bottomless water, protecting him firmly in the middle. Any external force that penetrated into it would be repulsed by him, but Zhou Fei's blade was like a rowing paddle, quietly silent The ground was submerged in the water, and when stirred, the water wave seemed to follow her. The half-old seedling knife, if it had the power to lift the weight, could easily avoid the strong palm wind and straighten his throat.

Yin Pei was taken aback, but he didn't dare to be sharp. After all, his kung fu wasn't made by his own painstaking efforts. Under the crisis, there was always an instinctive act, and Yin Pei's instinct was retreat.

Only after taking such a step back, he had broken the unpredictable aura.

Yin Pei quickly recovered, irritated, and stretched out a long chain.

Yang Jin recognized at a glance that this was the one that Ding Kuifang had used, so the end of Xuanwu Lord could be imagined.

Still waiting for everyone's horror, the long chain flew out, and three or four big bugs flew to Zhou Fei along the chain. One of them fell somehow on the ground, just crawling on an unknown hapless egg foot, that The man was stunned for a moment, as if he was pinched in his throat, his face was blue and then purple, and then he suffocated, howling like a pig, and in anxiety, he actually reached out and grabbed it, and the monster crawled into his palm. In the middle, he climbed up against the current and walked over the man's body along his arm, but for a moment, he sucked him into a man.